It's a very comfortable apartment to stay, we were 6 people including 2 kids.
- near the sea
- modern building, no smells, very comfortable windows and mosquitoes nets built in the windows
- well equipped kitchen
- good conditioners
- enough hot water for all visitors
- two toilets and two showers were just as fine
- the sea shore near the apartment is very beautiful but not that much comfortable with kids; probably there were meant a concrete seafloor, but it got broken and almost the whole beach is tuff to enter the sea - there are lots of sea urchins everywhere you enter and the very first evening three of us caught their needles, and it wasn't nice at all... So we liked to walk to a Rafina beach with very nice waves.
- the kitchen is on the second floor and since we cooked everything at home (we are vegans) it was a task to get all the products up the stairs, but it was fine with us.