Rustic Cabin, 4 chambres, 2 salles de bains, 8-10 personnes
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Red River Real Estate
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Quiet and peaceful...
The cabin was clean and quiet. It was easy in and out we had parking for our trailer and side by side. Living room was nice and we had plenty of hot water.
The floors were soft and slope in dining area as well as the bedroom.
Master commode was rocking and leaking. I notified them...
I add some blocks of wood under bed to level it up.
We also had to fold up a napkin under our plate to keep food on our plate.
Oven door was tweaked and let most of the heat escape.
Micro wave was hard to use, buttons did not work well.
We enjoyed our get away , but it could have been better...
We enjoyed our stay here at this old cabin it was clean and a good place to hang out after a day of fishing.
NOT GOOD! You DO NOT get what you pay for!
WAY overpriced. This cabin is nice, but has major issues.
* Holes in the floor under the carpet. You step in holes and sink.
* 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom. NO EXTRAS. The sign on the fridge does conveniently tell you that if you run out, "feel free to purchase amenities at the grocery store in town" WTF, I have to buy my own TP!?!
* There are NO amenities. No paper towels, no napkins, no salt and pepper. We did find some sugar. There is a coffee maker and filters.
* You have 1- 8 in. pot and 1- 10 inch skillet in the kitchen with 25,345 spatulas/ spoons to cook with. If there are 8 people, plan your meal accordingly. Good luck!
* Single ply, splintery, 100 year old toilet paper they supply does add to the rustic feel of the place.
* Both the bathrooms are in a bedroom! Yes, In the bedroom. So, if you need to go in the middle of the night, you will be going in somebody's bedroom to get to a bathroom.
* The twin bed room has a curtain door. Not much privacy there. But, at least THAT door doesn't crack and squeak when you open it.
* The internet does not work.
* The dining room floor slopes so bad if you set a tall coffee cup on the table, it will fall over. Coincidently, of you stick every single coaster in the cabin under the table legs, it almost gets the table level. You're on your own when setting on the benches. However, it is good for getting closer to your cabin mates. Everybody slides down the bench.
* The chair in the living room, the one with all the stains on the floor around it, will flip over backwards pretty quick and easy. No matter how hard you try to stay upright, it will flip you. (Great entertainment when guest come over to visit)
*The light switches are well hidden and hard to find. Kitchen is in the window sill. LR by the center wall on the other side of the room. Outside is outside. Sun room on the back wall.
OK, now for the GOOD!!!
* It is cute and away from most of the town noise.
* The living room and deck are good places to sit around and hang out together.
* You do have trees around and not a lot of neighbors. There is a condo on one side and another cabin on the other.
* Lots of parking and the driveway goes all the way around the cabin.
* The bears, deer, and birds are fun to watch as they stroll past your window.
All in all. Our group of 8 had a good time after we got over the shock of the price and lack of amenities. We made the best of it and enjoyed our stay.
Casa Loma est proche des sentiers de VTT