condo front de mer w / balcon avec vue directe sur les pauses. Pour 6 personnes. Tous les conforts modernes.
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, espagnol
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %.
Very nice place good location.
It was a pleasure and would definitely host again.
Property manager David was great
Thanks for your kind words Scott, I look forward to host you in the near future. Hasta pronto!!
We really enjoyed our time here, the hosts David and James were extremely quick and accommodating when we needed anything. The property is situated in a way that you have total privacy from your balcony with the most stunning view of the ocean. All of the people on the grounds were warm and welcoming. And last but not least the surf sessions were magical, despite the winds. I would highly recommend the stay here.
William, was an absolute pleasure hosting you! Thank you very much for your business and hope you see you back soon. Great to hear you enjoyed your vacation & liked the condo! :)
Wonderful week, excellent value!
My wife and I had a wonderful stay at the A4 condo at Villas Iguanas. The property is just as the photos depict and the view off the balcony is spectacular. If you view the aerial photo, A4 is the nearest corner of the nearest building on the top (second) floor. All appliances and utilities worked well. There is satellite TV though mostly Spanish language channels. We didn’t travel there to watch TV though!
Inside the gated community is everything a traveller is likely to need as far as restaurants and groceries etc, as well as golf, surfing lessons, souvenirs etc. The grounds are kept very well and the beach is amazing. It is also nice to not be constantly bombarded by people trying to sell souvenirs or what not.
We had a slight hiccup in getting to the condo the first night as we were directed to the wrong place when we entered the gate and our lack of Spanish made it a bit tough to figure out our mistake. Once we got David on the phone we were soon at the right place and everything went well.
We have no problem recommending this property to anyone and we hope to return again ourselves.
Shaun, great to hear you enjoyed your week in Iguana!! Yes, Sky TV is terrible. - we got rid of that and recommending everyone bring a dvd boxset or two for evenings. Directions improved -- helpful observation, thanks for that!
Beautiful Location-Worn Down Condo with Leaks and Broken AC Unit
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
1. Jorge the driver to and from the airport was wonderful
2. Jandri the housekeeper/cook -wonderful and kind -Great Food
3. Location- UNBELIEVABLE
1. Leaks in the Condo...large leak in a bedroom-contacted the owner David/James the night we arrived late (Sunday night) reminded him 3 times after finding 2 more leaks...no one came out until Thursday-part of the ceiling was falling in... Was not fixed...I and one of my sons got a upper respiratory infection...not sure if it was from the leaking ceiling and possible mold...not good
2. 2 AC units failed-one in the same room at the huge leak (it was fixed) and one in the living area (compressor needed to be replaced-in a email by David/James-it would be fixed the next day...next day came -I was told it would not be fixed)
3. Condo had a lot of repairs or temporary fixes -band-aid fixes
1. David/James did not disclose all the fees until the night before the trip -and wanted me to pay in cash- almost $1000.00 -see #5
2. I asked numerous times about the political situation and roadblocks -I was assured by David /James that all was good and there were workaround and different routes for from the airport to the condo to avoid roadblocks...not the case...Jorge was amazing keeping us safe getting us from and to the airport -David/James was not forthright in telling me the whole truth -I was alone in the country with my sons -scary
3. We were leaving at 2 AM Sunday for the airport for our return home and David/James said we should leave Saturday afternoon to get to a hotel near the airport before dark on Saturday...I asked if I could be compensated for Saturday night and he assured me that YES, since we were leaving a day early because of his recommendation.
4. Also, asked for compensation for our stay due to the leaks and the AC Unit not working...he said he would have to see about that.
5. Was sent an invoice the night before we left for for $130.00 for driver and catering ...I thought it included everything including the return trip to the airport-NOT SO- another $130.00 for a total of $260.00 for airport shuttle...
ONCE I GOT BACK TO THE STATES, DAVID/JAMES SENT AND EMAIL STATING HE WOULD NOT REIMURSE FOR ANYTHING SO WITH AN EXTRA HOTEL STAY AND HIDDEN ADDITIONAL FEES...I WAS OUT AN ADDITIONAL $400.00-SCAMMED BY THE OWNER.
I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO GO TO HACIENDA IGUANA BUT DONT USE NICARAGUA365 WITH DAVID/JAMES.
FYI-avoid shuttle by flying into Resort.
Great property for two couples and maybe a kid or two, or more than enough room for one couple. Amazing unobstructed views of the beach and the rocky headland just north. A short walk up to the roof gives you a view of Panga Drops (bring binoculars) - a 5 minute walk away. Colorados is 15 minutes away on foot. You’ll want to rent a bike or motorbike to get into “town” or down to Colorados with a board as this property is the very last on the beach in Hacienda Iguana. If you like music bring a Bluetooth speaker as the one here doesn’t work. WiFi and AC work great. The power might go out but the backup generator runs everything but AC. The kitchen has pretty much everything you’ll need to prepare meals (minus the food). Close enough to the communal pool to be convenient but not too close so as to hear noise.
Villas Iguana A4 est situé sur le front de mer dans la station Hacienda Iguana. La longue plage de mile accueille deux des meilleurs spots de surf du Nicaragua, Colorados et Panga Gouttes. Il y a aussi un terrain de golf de 9 trous et plusieurs restaurants à distance de marche.