Villa avec 6 chambres et 6 salles de bain, pour 12 personnes, à Palma, à côté de la mer
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
- Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % si vous annulez au moins 14 jours avant l’arrivée.
- Remboursement à hauteur de 50 % (frais de service exclus) si vous annulez au moins 7 jours avant l’arrivée.
- Aucun remboursement si vous annulez moins de 7 jours avant l’arrivée.
Dommages et frais accessoires
Vous pourrez être tenu responsable en cas de dommages causés à la location de vacances durant votre séjour.
Adaptée aux enfants - Niños gratisNiños gratis
Animaux non bienvenus
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Occupants maximums: 12 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 12 adultes)
Une maison d'exception
La maison est impressionnante, tout est de qualité, d’une propreté irréprochable et le décor magnifique, encore plus beau que sur les photos, c’est simple il ne manque rien.
Vous serez accueilli par la propriétaire qui est fort aimable et vous fait vous sentir chez vous.
Nous avons beaucoup apprécié qu’elle soit idéalement située : 10 minutes de Palma Centre ainsi que de l’aéroport.
Les magasins et restaurants sont à proximité, vous pouvez y aller à pied. La mer est au bout de la rue à 50 mètres, le bonheur.
Apprécié Chris et vos amies,
Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire. Nous sommes très heureux lorsque nos clients se sentent chez eux et nous essayons d’améliorer la décoration et les meubles pour offrir un bon service.
J'espère que vous reviendrez une année de plus.
3rd time there, definitely not the last time!
Hello Ulrich and friends,
Many thanks for your third stay in the villa. We hope to see you again next year. You are perfect customers, very kind and polite. We always try to prepare the villa with all the necessary conditions for our guests to feel at home.
Margalida and Manel
Mis sold listing. Very dated Villa. Inaccurate photos. Barbed wire fence around the garden.
We spent the money on this villa but we didn’t even stay in it.
We checked in but couldn’t stay. The images/photos were clearly taken when the property was first built as non of the photos were representative of the state of the property and the furnishings. Everything was tatty and very tired. We were so disappointed. A total waste of money. The garden is surrounded by barbed wire, the views are awful and full of graffiti. It was awful.
The bedrooms were more like student digs not bedrooms you'd expect in a well maintained luxury villa (stained yellowing white curtains, old bedding, a very broken mirror in one of the bathrooms, old bathrooms). I had rented this house to take my husband and some of our friends for his birthday weekend. It was a total disappointment. We stayed elsewhere in the end.
We left without staying as it felt grubby and I felt the barbed wire, surrounded by abandoned/derelict building plots, the need to put on the burglar alarm every time we left the property etc made us feel very unsafe.
The owners were very nice but couldn’t understand our concerns, as they said that was what Spain/Mallorca was like (not my view of most of Spain at all). They agreed to waive the extra fees e.g cleaning and pool heating; however we had already spent thousands. We didn’t feel we couldn’t stay there.
A total waste of money!
We are going to answer one by one all the statements concerning this comment, as they do not reflect the demonstrable reality and which annoys us very much:
- It was of their own free will not to stay and they knew perfectly well the cancellation policy regarding money specified in the Homeaway platform.
- The images of the Villa were taken by a great professional photographer, as shown on the invoice from 06/19/2018 of “Kamal Photography”, therefore a year and a half ago, and the house has been promoted since 2011, that is, for 10 years.
- Every year we renew part of the furniture or facilities, investing in continuous improvement. This year it was the garden’s turn: we changed the entire wooden floor, more than 100 m2, we installed a new changing room with a bathroom by the pool, and we bought a Caribbean style palapa.
- The garden has an iron fence at the top to prevent the access from outdoos , like any individual Villa. The views are to a 36,000m2 public and fenced park and to the sea. Nearby, there is a torrent and there are some graffiti painted, as in many places in the world. Damaging the public facilities is forbidden by law, but it does not mean that these people are dangerous.
- The plot on one side is not built and on the other, there is a house which does not depend on us. An empty lot does not mean abandoned, in this case, as we see it, it is perfectly clean.
- Setting the alarm when leaving a luxury house is the most common action in the world, it is for the safety of everyone’s belongings and facilities.
- The bedrooms keep the habitability measures that regulate urban planning regulations for any house for residential use, of course they are not the same as those of a hotel that regulates other different ones.
- The curtains were renewed last year, their color is certainly yellow, the sheets are cotton and we replace them very often, as they are used frequently.
- It is true that a mirror was broken, we did not receive the new one in time and it has already been replaced. We must take into account that the house has 7 bathrooms and 600 built in m2, some damage can easily be found somewhere.
- We do not understand how you could have been disappointed, as we have been renting the house for 10 years. Our service is backed up by 100 5-star comments where no complaints can be found at all. We strive day after day, year after year to improve the facilities and try to offer all kinds of attention to our clients who are treated as friends, as they immediately notice that they are well received.
- After their decision to leave, The Villa was not rented in the entire week, as we told them that if they changed their minds it would be available for them and they would be well received, but they did not return.
- Finally, we must emphasize that world travelers know that each place has its own singularities and some common ones. Some people may be the lucky ones and come from a place where they leave their cars and their houses open and also enjoy luxuries that not all mortals have.
Hervorragend mit super Lage
Sehr nette Vermieter, schnelle Abwicklung 👍🏼Wir kommen wieder, danke 🤗
Dear Peter and friends,
Many thanks for your review. We always try our customers enjoy a lot their stay in our villa. I hope to see you again.
Manel and Margalida
Fantastic Villa, Fantastic Host and Fantastic Area!!!!!
Upon arrival Margalida and Manel were at the Villa to greet us and show us how everything worked and give us a guided tour, this was very helpful and lead to a stress free holiday.
As you can see from the pictures, the Villa is superb and comes equipped with everything you need and more, plus it is so close to the beach in one direction and to the supermarket in the other direction.
The bikes provided at the villa are great, the bike path that runs all the way to Palma is a beautiful ride.
The area has a number of excellent restaurants right next to the beach, everything in the local area is very relaxing, the local people are so friendly and are just another addition to this fantastic holiday location. We will most definitely be coming again.
Dear David and family,
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so glad your stay has been execelent for you. We try to prepare the villa as if it was for us and I think that for this readon the families and friend feel like if they were at your own home.
I hope to see you again.
Margalida and Manel
Située à Palma, capitale des îles Baléares, sur l'île de Majorque, se trouve la luxueuse Villa de construction récente et de style minimaliste, à seulement 4 km (10 minutes en voiture) du centre-ville, à 4 km de l'aéroport et A 150 mètres de la plage, avec une promenade avec une piste cyclable de 5 km et un parc de 36 000 m2. Quartier calme, bien desservi et avec tous les services à pied, certains ouverts en vacances. Il propose une cuisine variée et certains des meilleurs restaurants de poisson de Palma de Majorque. Situé à moins de 6 km de quatre ports maritimes. Vous pouvez pratiquer de nombreux sports nautiques, cyclisme, jogging, patinage, gymnastique en plein air, etc.
Connue sous le nom de Palma de Majorque, c'est la huitième plus grande ville d'Espagne, avec plus de 400 000 habitants. Sa cathédrale gothique, l'une des plus hautes du monde, et à côté de la mer rappelle un navire sur le point de naviguer. Le château de Bellver, est l'une des rares circulaires. Ville commerciale avec une activité culturelle et artistique variée, musées, cinémas, etc.
Particulier / consommateur
- anglais, français, espagnol