6 chambres, 2 salles de bain, pour 12 personnes
Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%.
Great property and home with fantastic views and access to Elk Mountain.
We enjoyed our time here with extended family. Home was clean, well equipped, and owner was extremely accommodating and responsive with any questions or requests. Very close to Elk Mountain and property driveway and roads were promptly plowed after snowfall making trips to the mountain fairly easy. We hope to come back soon!
Fantastic property , we thouroughly enjoyed our stay and Owner is responsive
We will definitely consider visiting this property again, highly recommended for anyone looking for a quiet , peaceful setting mixed with unlimited outdoor activities and luxury accommodations
Very Very Nice - Highly Recommended
Stayed over New Year’s weekend for a family get together and ski trip to Elk Mountain. The main and guest house were very nice. Spacious and comfortable, with an incredible view overlooking the valley out back from most rooms in the house. The house was perfect for a nice family gathering. Wood burning stove in the family room kept the room toasty. Large kitchen and spacious areas to hang out. Bedrooms were very large. Very large master suite with another great view of the valley off of a private deck. The property was beautiful and everything was very well maintained. Great hill out back for sledding. Large fire pit out back kept us entertained as well. Easy drive to Elk Mountain for the best skiing in PA. The owner was very easy to work and communicate with. Overall - A++.. Highly recommended.
Great Poconos Rental
This property has it all. We were there for 3 nights, and didn't feel a need to go out for an outing. Everything is right there - Great home, Tennis Courts, Pool, Pond, and a great area for a walk. It is really scenic all around with several layers of mountain visible from the deck. Kids enjoyed being out. House had everything ready - toys, games, etc. for kids. We will definitely rent again for our next Poconos vacation. The owner is really helpful and responsive. All our questions were answered promptly via email, phone or text.
Great getaway in the mountains!
BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY! We rented this fantastic property for a long weekend with two other couples, all with children (6 adults, 7 small kids). Firstly, if you are looking for secluded serenity - it doesn't get better than this! It is so quiet here that a person fishing at the pond can hear a conversation going on up by the pool/house. Our group was looking for a different experience having done mostly beach vacations every year for the last 10 years. It really was a fun and different experience. Several things to do (read on), but secluded enough that we focused on our kids and friends and the time spent with them rather than the commotion of a boardwalk or beach. Things we loved:
1) The pool is very new and owner spared no expense - plus the view of the hills and beyond was stunning.
2) Lit basketball/tennis courts - Never expect to find something like this out here.
3) Fish pond - awesome. Our kids caught multiple fish (largemouth bass mostly) every day. Didn't even need live bait - the fish were that aggressive. Love that about private ponds, etc. Saw a bald eagle by the pond!!
4) Campfires in the fire pit. Probably my favorite part. What started out each evening as a chance for kids to make s'mores turned into a nice time for the adults to sit around the fire, relax and enjoy a beverage.
5) Main house was very nicely furnished and had a very nice screened porch. You definitely get the mosquitoes outside, but that is to be expected in this setting and I would definitely say the bugs were a "normal" level for the great outdoors. The AC on the first floor was a tad warm, but it was blazing hot outside so that might explain that.
6) The guest house was awesome. Our friends arrived first and "claimed" the main house bedrooms, offering to cram kids together if we wanted to be with everyone else in the main house. No way! The guest house was every bit as nice as the main house, perfectly quiet for napping kids and had all the same neat balconies, etc. Really cool.
Super, super vacation! Jen, the owner, was super responsive via email throughout the stay. I had a few questions for her (wireless password and trash collection day etc.) to which she immediately responded. I felt bad bothering her, maybe a "guest book" or something with vital info would help cut down the inquiries to her. But she was very nice each time. Bring all of your groceries with! Stores are pretty distant.
Highly recommend this property!
Elk Ski Vacation
We travelled to this house with a large group to ski over Presidents Day Weekend. It was a great house and easily accommodated our group. We had easy access to Elk (about a 15 minute drive) and the house was well equipped. The homeowners were very responsive to our questions. We will be back!