Domaine viticole merveilleux avec bar + SPA + PISCINE + BBQ + VBALL + SOCCER
Particulier / consommateur
- anglais, français, allemand, espagnol, portugais, russe, italien, néerlandais, suédois, grec, tchèque, Swahili, danois, norvégien, polonais, hongrois, arabe, indonésien, croate, roumain, slovaque, yougoslave, cingalais, Finnois, coréen, turc, slovène, Mandarin, japonais
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Animaux non bienvenus
Occupants maximums:16 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 16 adultes)
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Best Vacation Home Ever
We do company retreats every year and this was by far the best one we have ever done. With the poolside bar, the water slide, the fire place, soccer field this place just adds on and on to your experience.
The host is promt and very welcoming
Estate has potential but needs a lot of updating & deep clean. Broken hot tub & other issues READ ON
PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW. It’s unfortunate we are unable to post pictures in what this property really looks like. We have disabled parents living in San Diego and flew in family from all areas in order to celebrate the Christmas holiday together. We thought we found the perfect house.
Within the first hour we were surprised to see that the detached casita bedroom + bathroom were not cleaned. The sheets were covered in black hair, and the bathroom was filthy (dust, hairs everywhere, dried puke chunks stuck to sink basin filthy toilet, toothpaste on sink faucet and handles, etc.). The air filter just to the left of the bed looked as if it was never, ever changed in 20 years. The showerhead is so corroded that when turned on, a 1” diameter stream of water comes out. It’s almost unusable. In the main house, when you open the dishwasher door, the entire unit fell forward. The oven only works on one side and the list goes on.
In the evening, we went out to get in the hot tub and it was COMPLETELY EMPTY. The water had DRAINED! We immediately contacted the owner, at 10:30pm they sent a son-in-law to investigate it and he said it would be ready in an hour. We went back out at midnight to find the entire hot tub drained once again. Therefore this amenity that we paid for was UNUSABLE the entire time. They advised us to refill it with a hose and try again, which we did THREE times. It never worked. The owner offered a small credit…which didn’t exactly seem fair. We countered an amount and the owners completely dismissed our communication.
• Hot tub is UNUSABLE, empty
• Outdoor areas: neglected, palapas are rotting and scattering debris everywhere. String lights half working. Grills are not clean
• Oven only works on one side (double oven)
• Kitchen drawers are stuck shut. Missing a lot of the basics.
• Bathrooms not cleaned properly. We had to buy a screwdriver to tighten seats
• Some sheets were changed on beds, others were not
• Hallway linen cabinets are mostly empty, but contain random “left behinds” from past guests (baby blanket, unwashed bed blankets (covered in stains/hair)
• Stove hood covered inch of grease
• Stains on the carpets
• Washing machine stinks like mold
• Plumbing issue - low water pressure. High pitch sound in casita every time toilet is flushed in main house. Master shower is not what it looks like.
Total misrepresentation for the price we paid.
Fantastic property, exactly as pictured. Family vacation that enjoyed all the amenities..
Great property, we enjoy cooking so would bring more kitchen supplies next time. It is a smart house but apparently I wasn’t, would help to have a binder with all the info required to operate house and amenities. Did figure out with testing different ways. Look forward to staying again in the future.
This house was perfect for our large group of adults and children. It’s very spacious and has a great layout. The highlight was for sure the backyard and pool. It’s only 15 minutes away from town and feels secluded even though there are neighbors right next door. We had a great time!
We stayed here for a family wedding at a very nearby winery. The house was fantastic as was Lumta. We also ended up hosting the rehearsal dinner here and the house was a great venue for that as well.
Beautiful Getaway Home!
If you're looking for a large, beautiful and comfortable home that will comfortably host over a dozen people you should definitely consider this home! This lovely home had tons of amenities inside and outside. Lumta is a wonderful host who responded quickly to any questions or concerns (only one during the stay that was resolved quickly). Ample space to comfortably spread out inside and many opportunities for fun to be had outside! Took full advantage of the soccer space, volleyball court, bar, grill and lounge areas, and of course the pool and spa! We would love to stay here again in the future.