Salle(s) de bain
Anna or Roger
- anglais, espagnol
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 16 févr. 2019
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Great little place - wonderfully relaxing
Well fitted kitchen and lovely spacious bedroom that was always a comfortable temperature. Beautiful gardens and surroundings.
verblijf in O Corraluna Norte
Hey, wij verbleven een zalige week in O Corraluna Norte. Het huisje voor twee personen, maar ruim bemeten. Een zalig terras overdekt door een druivelaar, een authentiek huisje zeer smaakvol ingericht. Een grote prachtige tuin temidden van de velden. Santiago De Compostela is niet veraf, een aanrader is zeker het stadje Pontevedra. Wij hebben genoten ! Koen en Chris, België
A well appointed house in beautiful gardens and a lovely location
We had a very pleasant week at Morana and hope to go back.
Our stay at Casita del Sur
My partner and I stayed in Casita del Sur for 5 nights and it was wonderful!
The house, the garden and the rest of the environment are lovely.
The house has every luxury you are looking for when you want to relax and visit the surrounding villages just like we did: the kitchen is fully equiped, the shower is fantastic, and the bedroom peaceful. But the magic doesnt stop at the inside of the house. The garden and it's view aremagical. The house has two spots to sit, wine and dine outside. A big table and a small table. When the sun is shining, you can sit in the sun, enjoy a good book or just to have your (morning) coffee.
Anne and Roger are very nice and relaxed. They gave us some great tips on where to go, good beachtips , picknick spots, and walkingtracks.
They have two guesthouses next to one another. At first we were affraid that we would have less privacy if the other house was rented as well, but nothing was less true!
We highly recommend the cottage! Thank you Anne and Roger!
What a great Time we had!
Oh Lord, what should we (my wife and our twin 10y old girls) say about our (too short) 2 weeks at „O Currilo“?
If we make it to positive we would probably struggle to find a new “date” for the next trip there with Ann, Roger and Evi… What we can say that every info which is given in the description is 100% correct and that the house was also the best equipped we ever went to. (Maybe bring a single sharp knife .. ;-) ) The landscape is so great it was so quite (next to the barking dogs sometimes – but compare to dam noise of cars, planes, trains or whatever I prefer these ones)! The garden is so nice and the small river behind the house was great and we saw and heard so many interesting animals – the kids loved it! When you got familiar with the orientation and directions you found everything you need quite close by. Also when the wheatear was slightly of there were so many options like hiking, drive to Pontavedra or Santiago. The beaches and the river lakes were all great! And the local tips from Roger and Ann were all spot on. And we all are very happy to meet them all with the lovely Evi and Truffel (!) And one of the very best things from a German point of view was that we saw none of them.
In total I guess when the Lord took the time to create some places he could rest – I guess this is one of them. On the day we had to leave my 2 girls were crying due we had to leave this lovely place and the first time of my life I had to as well…
Informations supplémentaires sur les tarifs de location
A non-refundable 25% deposit is required at the time of booking with the remaining 75% plus the refundable 100 Euro damages/loss deposit (see below) payable a week h in advance. Note: PayPal payment option available. A 100 euro deposit is required; refundable on leaving providing there is no loss or damage. NOTE: HIGH SEASON ALSO INCLUDES 20TH DECEMBER UNTIL THE 7TH JANUARY AND EASTER.