Cabine, dépendances, cuisine, gril à gaz, foyer, table de pique-nique, glacière et broc
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
- Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % si vous annulez au moins 30 jours avant l’arrivée.
- Remboursement à hauteur de 50 % (frais de service exclus) si vous annulez au moins 14 jours avant l’arrivée.
- Aucun remboursement si vous annulez moins de 14 jours avant l’arrivée.
Dommages et frais accessoires
Vous pourrez être tenu responsable en cas de dommages causés à la location de vacances durant votre séjour.
Non adaptée aux enfants
Animaux bienvenus - One small dog only. No pets allowed on bed/sofaOne small dog only. No pets allowed on bed/sofa
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Occupants maximums: 2
- Do not leave any garbage behind.
It was a nice experience.
Thank you for staying at White Sulfur Springs Artist Retreat on your special day :)
GREAT POTENTIAL but improvements needed
- The location is great and the main house (bedroom cabin) is charming and cozy.
- It is unique in the sense that it is different from other places, it has character and charm.
- Nearby attractions are very nice and easy to get to.
- The owner was kind enough to give us a 2 hour window for early check-in and late check-out.
- When I first email the owner she was quick responding.
- When we arrived there was construction going on on the property which I think was not fair. The drilling and the hammering did not help to relax, and having someone working on the property literally some feet away from us negatively impacted our privacy. That was a big let down :-( I politely texted the owner about it but I did not get a response.
- We did not have access to the microwave nor the glasses, cups, toaster or mugs, the cabin containing those items was locked.
- The kitchen sink and the kitchen porche were so incredibly dirty that we did not dare to use it. There were a lot of spider webs and clutter in the kitchen area (e.g. empty bottles piled up, paint cans...).
- We received the check-in details (directions, how to access) the same day we were traveling at 8.40am. which was a bit late.
As I said, it has a lot of potential, but I strongly recommend that these issues are addressed so visitors can fully enjoy this beautiful, unique property.
Christina, Let me apologize for the cons you have pointed out. I have had conversations with the party responsible for the repairs. I'm also working on rectifying other issues. Please know I value my guest's comment and learn from it. My goal is to make this unique property a enjoyable place for everyone.
Met my needs
Not as private as we thought. Owner and boyfriend and teenager stayed within 50-100 feet of you. Boyfriend was doing construction during the stay. Annoying during afternoon nap. Bathroom door doesn’t lock and yiu share bathroom with the owners family. Hot water was very hot. Room was spacious and comfortable. Property was covered in all kinds of stuff. Some good to look at some not so much. Don’t plan on cooking there. Lots of good breweries/restaurants and distilleries near by. Over all it met my needs for a get away with my wife.
My apology for the broken bathroom knob. I'm so sorry Todd continued with construction over the weekend for he was busy during the week. Unacceptable :( To make everything worst my teenager decided that he will not be at the Boy Scout Camp. I should have taken him back to NYC. Poor judgments on my end.
I thank you for your feedback.
Very beautiful cozy property incredibly inspiring for any artists.
Afsana and Todd were incredibly accommodating, the entire property was very picturesque and serene I absolutely plan on returning.
Thank you for staying at White Sulfur Springs Artist Retreat. You are welcome to stay with as again.
quaint and quiet
stayed here for the night... was so quiet and the stars were beautiful.
I'm pleased to know you enjoyed. I can never have enough of the night sky :)
Gérant immobilier / professionnel