Particulier / consommateur
- anglais, français, espagnol, italien
Salle(s) de bain
Animaux non bienvenus
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50 %.
Petit Paradis en Basse Terre!
Nous avons passé un super séjour dans cette villa (6 adultes et 6 enfants) entre piscine et mer. L'espace du bas avec la terrasse et la piscine est parfait, nous avons passé un agréable moment. Villa très bien équipée, c'était top!
Je vous remercie pour votre retour suite à votre séjour à la Villa Madras.
Nos équipes sont très heureux de vous avoir pleinement assuré un séjour agréable
En espérant vous revoir rapidement à la villa !
L'équipe Villa Madras
A private slice of heaven
First of all, the photos in the listing for Villa Madras do not it justice. This is a beautiful place, and the shared spaces (the upstairs loggia, the downstairs living room, the terrace, the infinity pool) are perfectly proportioned for maximum enjoyment. It is not ultra luxurious (as in high end materials), but well designed, well apportioned, functionally furnished.
Our family of four (two adults and two teenager kids) just got back from a week at the Villa Madras, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We spent almost our entire time at the villa, with a few brief excursions to Deshaies or Bouillante, and we never got bored. In the morning we'd have breakfast on the loggia, then spend time by the pool, go out for lunch, come back and play billiards, then enjoy the pool again in the late afternoon, then cook and eat dinner, read and talk on the loggia and play more billiards, then take another nighttime dip in the pool before retiring to read and go to bed.
In terms of privacy, the whole time as we lounged, played, splashed, cooked, ate, explored - we felt completely private. Whether in the pool or playing billiards or lounging on the sofa and chairs in the loggia, we had amazing views of the ocean and Pointe Noire, and yet were so private we could talk and laugh as loud as we wanted, and walk around or swim naked if we felt like it.
+ One of the best equipped kitchens of any place I've stayed. Including: dual zone wine fridge (!), sandwich grill press, ice cream maker, double boiler pan, fruit juicer, garlic press, a wide variety of pots and pans.
+ Well equipped with toys like water "noodles", beach towels (if a bit scratchy)
+ Very fun and perfectly placed pool table.
A few caveats:
- The bedrooms are functional, and a bit cramped, with not a lot of space besides for the beds and storage. This was not much of an issue for us, as there were only four of us in this five bedroom villa, but multiple couples or families might find the lack of noise isolation to be an issue, and one of the bedrooms (an upstairs queen bed room) was very cavelike with just one small window
- The TV system was a bit wonky, and we couldn't get it to work, but we were there to unplug so it was actually a blessing for us (our hostess Bernadette said they were going to get it fixed).
- There are some roosters in the neighborhood, and they like to crow at various times of the day and night.
PS: Bernadette and Michel were extremely gracious and helpful!
We had a brilliant time at the house. The pool is great , the view is stunning. Fantastic kitchen and deck area as well. Bernadette was very helpful and thorough. House felt very secure since and there is an alarm system. We would love to stay here again next year.
Nous proposons également en option :
- la demi-pension
- les cours de cuisine créôle