Particulier / consommateur
- anglais, français, espagnol, italien
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
Appartement confortable et très bien situé. Bibliothèque très bien fournie, ne serait-ce que par les images quand on lit pas couramment l'italien. Salle de bains exigüe (mais c'est presque toujours le cas à Venise!). Un spot d'éclairage serait bienvenu au-dessus de l'évier dans la cuisine.
Nous louerons certainement à nouveau cet appartement quand nous retournerons à Venise.
Great apartment in Venice
The apartment was as described - well located and well equipped. The air conditioning worked fine during the heat wave. The apartment was large and comfortable. Unique view of a canal and the muted light of the unit was a good respite from the brightness and heat outside.
Good location, bad apartment
We did get in very late and they accommodated us. If you have an allergy to mold and mildew this is not the place for you. The bedroom smelled really bad of mold, and my sinuses instantly filled up when I entered the room. This apartment is advertised as having air conditioning. It only has an air conditioner in the master bedroom that barely cools the bedroom with the door closed. So, with the door closed the smell of mildew was exacerbated. The apartment does not have any screens on the windows, which made my husband and I a feeding ground for mosquitoes. I asked the real estate staff for a fan three times before I finally got one. Btw. The lady that finally got it for me didn't manage the apartment, but was the most helpful. The kitchen cookware was worn. No directions for the washing machine in English. On the fourth night the the hot water heater didn't work, so we had to take freezing cold showers. I called the emergency number with no answer. I then contacted the owner who informed me that he got the same response and would check in the morning. The next day it was fixed. The apartment was not very clean either. I would not recommend this place unless you are looking to save money. To me I would have rather spent more money and got a nicer place. Location was good. I did give them one star, because of price, location and the owner did reply promptly. Also, prior to staying there the communication from the owner was good.
I am very sorry for what he said about my apartment, but above all about what he did not say.
1) is not the smell of mold that you hear when entering the apartment: it is the smell of a house that is 400 years old, with old beams, antique furniture, paintings; if it annoys the smell of beams and ceilings and antique furniture, you can ventilate the apartment, opening the windows: there are 9 in all the apartment
2) there are no screens on the windows, because you can not put them: they are splayed windows; however, the house is widely equipped with anti-mosquito devices, which apparently Jennifer did not use; if used correctly, air conditioning splits are largely adapted to European standards
3) there are two conditioning split: one in the bedroom and one in the living room; unfortunately Jennifer has reversed the remote controls, causing a malfunction of the air conditioning
4) hot water is supplied by an internal boiler; if it is used excessively, it is necessary to give the boiler time to recharge;
5) to the Jennifer have been given, several times, explanations in English on the operation of the washing machine: we should perhaps pay more attention when the explanations are provided
6) the kitchen is equipped with everything necessary for cooking and eating, and the dishes are regularly replacedinally.
I must say that this apartment has been receiving guests for many years: some are so enthusiastic that they come back every year. Maybe Jennifer was a bit unlucky for the chosen period, very hot in Venice
We highly recommend Davide as a host, and his apartment for your stay in Venice.
Davide has a beautiful apartment right in the center of old town Venice, just a short walk or water bus ride to all attractions. The apartment is large and very spacious. It is right on a little canal. It is a couple minute walk to the local square, which has everything you would need for your stay. A very warm and friendly host that recommended many attractions and activities. We had a wonderful time in Venice, and highly recommend Davide as a host, and his apartment for your stay in Venice.
Warren & Hope, Kansas City, USA
Awesome apartment and owner
David and his rental agent Isabella went above and beyond to help us when our flights from USA were running extremely late. We did not arrive until almost midnight after 30 hours of travel and delays. David made arrangements for us to be picked up at the airport and escorted to the apartment when we were so tired. Isabella met us at the boat taxi dock well after midnight and walked us to the apartment to insure we were settled in. We loved your apartment and the location was perfect. Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome to Italy.
Ruhige Lage und doch zentral
Sehr zentral beim Campo Santo Stefano mit vielen Restaurants gelegen und doch sehr ruhig. Wohnung praktisch und geschmackvoll im Venezianischen Stil eingerichtet. Die Wohnung war bei niedrigen Aussentemparaturen gut heizbar. Wir können die Wohnung weiterempfehlen.
(Texte traduit automatiquement) vous avez accès à calle Vitturi l'arrêt de vaporetto le plus proche est San Samuele (5 minutes à pied)
(Texte traduit automatiquement) l'appartement est situé près de Campo Santo Stefano (deux minutes à pied), puis avec bars, boutiques et restaurants à portée de main. Dans l'église de San Vidal, avec ses fréquents concerts de musique classique.