(Texte traduit automatiquement) Niché dans la vieille ville pittoresque de Monopoli, à quelques pas de la plage.
- Maison50 m²
- Salle(s) de bain1
- Toilettes séparées0
- Séjour minimumAucun
- Taux de réponse :
- Délai de réponse :
- de quelques heures
- anglais, français, allemand, espagnol, italien
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 13 août 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Sports & Loisirs à proximité
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%. Vous devez contacter le propriétaire directement pour demander une annulation.
Very deceiving, not a business women
1. Found a house of interest (house # 1) which showed available.
2. Owner (Anna) offered us to stay in an apt. until Sept 21 2015, until house # 1 was available and then move.
3. We agreed after owner showed us pictures of the apt. The pictures misrepresented reality. The living room with sofa bed was actually a hallway with a sofa bed a few feet from the entrance.
4. The Homeaway advertisement of the apt had no pictures or description of bathroom. We found that the shower had mold in it.
5. Smoke entered the apt from unit below and from the unit above but the apt rules were no smoking allowed. It was very uncomfortable.
6. The terrace was not what we expected and was shared rather than for our alone which was not expected. She described it as an equipped barbeque area but is was ill equipped and shared with another resident.
7. We were supposed to move to # 1 on Mon Sept 21 2015 but without consulting us she asked us and arranged for us to move on Sunday Sept 20. But we did not to our desired, contracted house #1 but instead to a house #2. She forced us to move there without giving us a choice. House #2 was not the quality of the #1 we expected to have.
8. When we mentioned we would like to have three guests (relatives from Spain) for 6 nights she at first balked but then said OK but move us to a house #2 which was inferior to house # 1 agreed upon.
9. While in each house we asked for a second set of keys she denied disapproved the request. We could not separate without making detailed plans for getting back in.
10. In both houses we were provided only one set on linens and towels forcing us to complete washing and drying them before being able to go to bed at night.
1) This comment does not concern the advertised house and the comment was written after seven months.
2) Before booking I sent all relevant information and detailed description of the houses. I had answered all the questions asked.
3) The agreed price was for a holiday home for two people, and the agreement was stated clearly that only the first supply of towels and bedlinen was included (I specified that any towels and bed linen supplement was possible at an extra cost).
4) I was never told for a change of towels and bed linen.
Usually if requested, I offer towels and bed linen free.
5) The stay of other guests was communicated us only during their stay.
6) Although the house has rented for two people, I gladly accepted the presence of other guests, free of charge.
7) The terrace was only for Maria Theresa and her husband Joseph. In the same building there is only one other apartment, the guests that apartment uses the terrace only for laundry.
8) In the first house (from 21/9) the bathroom shower wall, is made of typical Puglia"tufo", it has a slightly dark look, which gives the impression that it is dirty.
Infact this is due both by the color of the "tufo" and for the moisture of the shower.
This is completely normal.
9) The transfert to the second house (originaly from 21/9) was anticipated only for the benefict of their guests, because the second home is more bigger and comfortable. The change was immediately accepted by Maria Teresa and Giuseppe, and they agreed and were happy about the situation.
I don't Know why Maria Teresa and Giuseppe have complaind after given them a bigger house for them and their unexpected guests?
10) their three friends were hosted free from any extra charge, and I also provided towels and bedline and extra bed at no additional cost.
I'm sure that not all homeowners would allow this.
11) I think I was always helpful and friendly with Maria Theresa and Joseph, who never complained of discomfort at the time.
12) all this leaves me in disbelief and I think it is a personal dislike on my behalf.
Charming typical house with view of Adriatic sea
The house was clean and well prepared at arrival. It was fully equiped and staying there was really comfortable. Despite the stairs are quite exhausting, it is worth to climb them every evening to have dinner at the terrace with the view of sea. And if you stay longer in the night even with fabulous shining moon :)
"Yes, we would recommend ...
"Yes, we would recommend the house to a friend - but not my best friend because she has rheumatism and the stairs in the house are very steep, so old and handicapped people beware. All the others can enjoy very cute interieurs and an georgous terrace on the roof. If you travel with four persons you should really like each other because there are no doors just stairs between the rooms. We were four rather sportif people and liked it very much."
"very lovely appartment f...
"very lovely appartment for two, when you are healthy. because every room has a stair.the terrace on the roof is very nice with a beautifull vieuw.we had breakfast there every morning.monopoli was a suprise for us."
Amazing location and friendly owner
We had a great time in Monopoli with my wife and our 3 years old son. the flat is in the historical centre of Monopoli with a great view of the city and the port. Very comfortable flat, fully equipped with a great terrace. highly recommended. The owner is very discrete, helpful and friendly.
Wunderbares Apartment inmitten der wunderbaren Altstadt von Monopoli
Das Appartement inmitten der Altstadt ist wunderbar gelegen . Es sind nur 5 Schritte bis zum Meer und die Terrasse mit Meerblick ist wunderbar. Die Wohnung hat alles was man braucht u ist liebevoll gestaltet. Die drei steilen Treppen (Terasse ist ganz oben , kücheganz unten) sollte man sich bewusst machen , sind aber für jüngere Leute gut zu bewältigen. Das Bett ist groß u komfortabel. Zwei Mini-Kritikpunkte könnten höchstens sein, das sehr kleine Bad u es wäre schön auf der wunderbaren Terrasse zwei Sonnenliegen zu haben um auch mal tagsüber zu relaxen. Ansonsten haben wir uns sehr wohl gefühlt und würden jederzeit wieder eine Unterkunft von Anna buchen. Das Apartment ist ein super Ausgangspunkt um Apulien zu entdecken und Monopoli ist ein zauberhaftes Städtchen.
Wir waren da vom15.9-25.9. 2017
(Texte traduit automatiquement) De nombreuses manifestations artistiques et culturelles qui se déroulent dans les rues et le long des rues de la ville. Autour de l'appartement de nombreux restaurants, bars, tavernes et boutiques de toutes sortes. La plage à pied.
Informations supplémentaires sur les tarifs de location
Riscaldamento autonomo a richieste euro 30 per settimana.