3 Bd 2 Ba 1800 sq ft cabine situé au centre près du Village w Wifi & Apple TV
Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 60 jours avant l’arrivée.
Dommages et frais accessoires
Vous pourrez être tenu responsable en cas de dommages causés à la location de vacances durant votre séjour.
Adaptée aux enfants
Animaux non bienvenus - We do not allow pets so please do not ask. We do not allow pets so please do not ask.
Occupants maximums: 8
Âge minimum du vacancier principal: 30 - We do not rent to anyone under 30We do not rent to anyone under 30
- We do not allow pets or smoking on the property. Because this is our vacation home too, we politely ask that you treat it like your own home. If you break or damage something, please bring it to our attention so we can arrange for repair or replacemment so the next traveler enjoys the same amentities.
Good place, really pretty but you can’t even vacation!!
They make you clean the house before you check out even tough they charge you an EXPENSIVE cleaning fee... doesn’t make sense.
They activated the alarm on us when we had payed for another night, they apologized for that, but still they should be more organized and careful with that; we were struggling trying to get in contact with the owner and with the noisy alarm activated at the same time (not to mention that the owner was mad and hanged up on us when we first call him, because he thought we should not be in his property). Not cool.
We forgot to close a “water key”... I think... and the owner charged us for that, because “he had to send someone to close it”... wasn’t the cleaning person supposed to go clean the house? Why would he send someone else? if they had already charged us good money for that...
Honestly we never had an experience like this before, and unfortunately, me and my family won’t use this website to rent a place again.
PLEASE LEARN FROM OUR EXPERIENCE. READ THE 1,000 PAGES THEY SEND YOU.
Good communication is critical to success. As noted in the 75 plus 5 star reviews of our cabin, the guest experience of sharing our cabin with vacation travelers has been an overwhelmingly very positive experience.
1) When the alarm was inadvertently activated a day before departure, corrective action was taken immediately and I apologized for any inconvenience. Her claim that I was mad at her, and hung up on her, is simply incorrect. What is correct is that the problem was solved immediately and cheerfully.
2) Our cleaning fee is at or below the average. We do ask guests to throw out the trash, to take out the trash, to run the dishwasher, and follow some other basic instructions. Simply stuff for 99.9% of us but, not for Rosa.
3) Rosa’s experience was negative NOT because of the above but because Rosa wasn’t a responsible guest. Rosa didn’t read the information provided. Great effort goes into the welcome packet information (perhaps 5 pages of info and Q&A about the property) which is intended to create a very positive guest experience.
4) Had Rosa bothered to read and follow basic instructions, her experience would have been quite different. Now, Rosa blames her host for her not following basic instructions and assigns a 2 star review on her host’s review board because of her neglect to read and/or follow instructions. Not cool indeed.
5) Rosa failed to turn off the water supply to prevent the pipes from freezing and causing tens of thousands of dollars damage to our home. Damage that would have effected many future reservations and our success.
6) Rosa also failed to place the trash cans curbside before leaving. Consequently her host was compelled to burden someone to make a special trip to turn off the water before the pipes could freeze and to burden someone to take the trash to the dump so the next guess didn’t have to smell Rosa’s trash filling the garage.
7) Furthermore, Rosa arrived on the mountain without having access to the cabin directions or access information which was provided to her days earlier. Rosa’s actions created emergencies and inconveniences for others. Now, Rosa seeks to blame her host for her unwillingness to follow some very basic instructions and employ common sense.
8) Fortunately, Rosa was the first person ever to not follow the instructions provided. Fortunately, she is the first person ever to give our property a 2 star review.
9) We welcome all guests who are willing and able to read and follow basic instructions. All others please stay home or rent elsewhere.
10) Thank you for reading.
Great stay at Lake Arrowhead mountain home. Very cozy and great location. The house was very well stocked with everything you need and the kids room had tons of games to keep our girls busy. We would definitely stay again. Maybe a summer trip next time.
This property is so beautiful, clean and well equipped. The owners have made sure that you have everything you can possibly need. Good communication with owner of this property. I would definitely stay again.
Wonderful home, wonderful location!
What a wonderful home! Everything about this home is terrific. The decor is warm and inviting, layout is perfect with bedrooms upstairs and downstairs and the kitchen is stocked with everything you would need. We enjoyed being about to drive to snow valley in 20 minutes as well as having the kids play in the snow in the front and backyards (and deck). The beds were very comfortable and towels/linens provided were in great condition.
Eric was easy to communicate with and check in/out instructions were clear and reasonable.
This house had everything we needed to for a nice family getaway to the snow and plan on coming about again in the future.