Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Evolve Vacation Rental
- anglais, français, allemand, espagnol
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:25
Nice home for a large group of people. Quiet neighborhood and very close to the water. Beautiful views.
Open, Light, and Clean
Had a great few days in this lakehouse celebrating my birthday with some girl friends. The property was well maintained. The kitchen has literally EVERY gadget you can imagine. The sleeping arrangements were very comfortable. Lots of outdoor seating to enjoy the sunset over the water. Would have liked for the fire pit to work (had rained and was full of water), but in all, it was a great house. Easy access to water, etc. for activities. Driveway was a bit daunting, would say there's room for three to park comfortably (not 4) - between the street parking and small driveway.
Comfortble house next to a beach
The house is very clean, recently updated and has everything neccesary for living. The private beach club is right down the street and perfect for swimming or kayaking. The owner is very attentive and pleasant to deal with. Overall it was a perfect vacation and we would love to rent this house again!
Great location but the house needs work
Every year my friends and I rent a house for the weekend. We were extremely disappointed in the house we stayed in this year. Here were the issues:
Upon arrival, we checked out grill which did not work- the igniter was broken. We contacted the owner, who suggested we use a lighter to start the grill (which was extremely dirty and rusty). When we opened the fridge attached to the grill, it was filled with old moldy meat that looked like it had been there for months. The area (countertops) hadn't been cleaned or swept in quite a while. Additional issues we experienced during our stay:
Upstairs TV- did not work and there were no directions on how to work it.
Dishes-We couldn't understand why there were limited amount of dishes (no coffee cups until Saturday morning) when we realized the dishwasher was completely full and had not been unloaded.
Pots and Pans- Since we couldn't and didn't want to use a rusted /dirty grill, we tried to cook in the kitchen. The pots and pan were terrible. The coating had come off several of the non stick pans and they were of no use.
Kitchen cabinets- were filled with the owners personal things so we had to keep everything on the counter which was an inconvenience.
Closet/drawer space- we all lived out of our suitcases as there was nowhere to hang or store clothes. The owners seem to live there part time so their stuff was stored there.
Although the house was beautiful, it didn't feel like the owners cared much about the property or the guest experience.
Jennifer, we're sorry your stay wasn't what you expected. As cleanliness is of utmost importance, we are working diligently with the homeowner to ensure the scenario you encountered won't recur for the next guests. We have also passed on your feedback regarding cookware and storage space to the homeowner for further consideration. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and we hope to host you again soon! Best, the Evolve Team
Nice Home But Not Well Maintained
During our 1st night at the home, we encountered the following issues:
1. The air conditioner on the 2nd-floor front bedroom where my 3 boys were going to sleep was broken and it was so hot that the room is unusable. So my 2 older sons are sleeping in the living room on the couches and my youngest son slept in our bedroom on the 1st floor.
2. The previous tenant left laundry in the washer and dryer that we had to finish. We dried everything and folded it up and placed it in a basket on top of 2nd floor hall cabinets.
3. There was old perishable food left in the fridge that we threw out. Additionally, there was hair on the shelves in the fridge that we cleaned.
4. The prior tenant left recycling trash in the back can in the kitchen under the counter which we emptied and placed in a trash bag.
5. The wooden patio chairs outside the house were both broken and unusable.
6. The stove handle had oil all over it from cooking so we wiped it down and cleaned it. Also, the stove top was not clean and had to be wiped down.
7. The entrance to the property had tall weeds across the bottom steps where we parked so we pulled them up and threw them out because they were unsightly. There were several other tall weeds along the walkway leading up to the front door that we also pulled.
We’ve rented properties many times over the years and these issues were clearly below our reasonable expectations for the property. Lastly, we requested a discount from the Property Manager as compensation for these issues which he said he would consider but we have not received anything.