Découvrez KC dans le bon sens!
Particulier / consommateur
Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 30 jours avant l’arrivée. Remboursement à hauteur de 50 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 14 jours avant l’arrivée.
Dommages et frais accessoires
Vous pourrez être tenu responsable en cas de dommages causés à la location de vacances durant votre séjour.
Adaptée aux enfants
Animaux non bienvenus
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Occupants maximums: 10
In KC for a family wedding
This property was perfect for us! It easily accommodated 10 of us. We all had comfortable beds and plenty of bathroom space. The house is wonderful - beautifully decorated, fantastically clean, and very well supplied. The location was perfect for us - just a mile from the Plaza and only 10 minutes from the venue at West Bottoms.
This house was perfect for our group of 10 on a girls weekend! Four bathrooms and plenty of beds and rooms for everyone to have their own space. Great area with awesome restaurants within walking distance. Super cute house. The only drawback would be the backyard and outdoor space. It was fine for us because it was too cold to be outside, but in the summertime it would be nice to have a clean backyard if you’re interested in grilling or outdoor time. There was also some sort of cut through path on the side of the house that I saw two people use to get to the main street behind the house. Overall, we loved the property!
Clean cute home
Everything was as listed. Clean. Adequate amenities. Quiet neighborhood though a lot of sirens nearby the nights we were there. Could use some thicker curtains in bedrooms to hide lights from McDonald’s parking lot. Plenty of hot water for 8 adults all getting ready at the same time.
Lack of Responsiveness and Preparation
* We arrived after dark. There were NO outside lights on. The key pad was NOT reset. We had to fumble around in the dark and cold in a neighborhood in transition. Thankfully this was the one time where the property management company responded in a timely way and we did get in after contacting them and them resetting the keypad. BUT the house looked vacant and untended from the outside due to lack of lighting and care.
* There was ONE washcloth in a house that supposedly sleeps 10. We contacted the management company. Their original response was that there should be washcloths there. After going back through the house to confirm we let them know there was indeed only ONE washcloth. NO RESPONSE.
* We also advised the management company that there was a pest of some sort (mouse, rat, squirrel) in the attic as our son heard it's claws as it skittered around overhead at night. Response of the management company, "we thought we had gotten it".. No offer of immediate attention or to decrease our bill. We're Just thankful the critter remained in the attic and didn't attack in the night.
* The yard was not maintained - tree waste that hadn't been cleaned up; cracked , tilting concrete stairs as the only access to the house; and, a torn up front screen door made this house look like an abandoned building from the exterior.
* The pillows were horrid. Felt like something from a dollar store that had been rewashed and come out lumpy.
* Absolutely NO EXTRA bedding. Really? In a vacation rental?
* The space was as described and the bathrooms and kitchen were redone. Beds were adequate.
* Internet was great once we reset the modem.
* Close proximity to downtown KC. Know that the neighborhood is in transition.
Great time in KC for TG
It served our family well for the holiday. It was centrally located for our events in Overland Park, KS, and in Independence, MO. We enjoyed our time in the BIG house and would consider staying there again when we make KC our destination!