2br / 2ba Avec couper le souffle Vues montagne et la vallée.
Particulier / consommateur
Susan Foster or Will Jones
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Adaptée aux enfants
Animaux bienvenus - Must ask owner concerning additional feesMust ask owner concerning additional fees
Occupants maximums: 4
Âge minimum du vacancier principal: 22 - 22 and over.22 and over.
Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 30 jours avant l’arrivée. Remboursement à hauteur de 50 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 14 jours avant l’arrivée.
Dommages et frais accessoires
Vous pourrez être tenu responsable en cas de dommages causés à la location de vacances durant votre séjour.
Quick Corona shopping trip
We were happy to get a one night booking on a quick trip to look at property.
The address is wrong on the directions. It is not 1705 Blue Ridge Dr. It is unit 1705.
Little dissappointed no coffee.
What a stay!
WOW! Lovely place, beautiful view, and a great getaway! Definitely want to come back!
Amazing getaway at the top of the Mountain.
The view you walk into is simply breath taking. When you walk in the condo is already the perfect temperature. The condo is well furnished and maintained. The kitchen is full of any utensil or dishwater you might need. I did want to let you know we had some minor things so the property owner can address, the emergency flash light in the kitchen area doesn’t work, suggesting you get a new one(the party I had with me didn’t know what it was at first, but I had one at my home when I was a young girl so this touch really made me feel at home). Also in the master bedroom, the door doesn’t lock securely to the balcony which allows the door to push open in strong wind, however there is a chain that keeps it from blowing all the way open, I wound up just putting my luggage against the door to keep it secure. Because of location and floors up, I always felt 100% safe. I would definitely come back to this exact location, the price is completely reasonable for the view, proximity to resort and slopes, and experience. Thanks so much, we hope to stay again soon!
Condo needs a lot of work and attention!
We rarely take the time to write a negative review, but, in this case, there were just too many issues with our stay to not document them. The unit was very conveniently located, the beds were comfortable, and overall, the unit was clean.
1. While minor, the drain in the master shower was loose and would leave a gaping drain hole when showering.
2. There were several fixtures with no lightbulbs. This was pretty frustrating as there is no easier maintenance than working light bulbs.
3. A small piece of marble is loose at the doorway of the 2nd bedroom…could easily cut a foot.
4. The TV in 2nd bedroom had no signal, unable to use.
5. The ice maker was not working when we arrived. We purchased ice and then my husband fixed it.
6. The towel rack in the small bathroom is falling off the wall.
7. One of our bags was lying near the radiator in the master bedroom and it literally melted. It gets extremely hot and, while the tiny warning sticker gave notice, our children could easily have been burnt by it. Not sure what the safety code is about this, but some more obvious warning should be present to your guests.
8. The master bathroom sink outlet is completely unsafe and is not secured to anything, it literally sways with whatever is plugged into it. Simply using the outlet caused the GFI breaker to trip continuously.
9. The microwave would intermittently work for the first day, then it stopped all together. The display continually just showed “door” when any button was pressed. We unplugged it a few times to get it going but that only worked a couple times, so we basically had no microwave for two-thirds of our stay.
10. We were very much looking forward to taking a deep bubble path. The jets did not work.
11. When we booked your property, “POOL” was listed as an included amenity. The reality is, we had no pool as an option. If we could have simply paid to access the pool, we may have been less frustrated but, you cannot access the pool without being a ‘member’. We have stayed at other properties at Wintergreen and have always had the "membership" card to use the facilitates, provided by the owner. This is false advertisement. I called, texted and emailed the owner with no response. He never addressed our issues, except to state that "yes, you have to be a member".
Please make sure to read all reviews, many other people had same issues, but I did not take the time to read.
We filed a formal complaint with VRBO, the only way to get stuff fixed.
Perfect Getaway with a View
Everything was wonderful and the view of the resort was fantastic. The only thing that threw us off was finding a bowl of old queso underneath the queen bed when searching for the remote. Other than that, we had a great time, but perhaps more attentive cleaning in the future would make it even better.