4 chambres, 3 salles de bains, pour 9-10 personnes
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Dommages et frais accessoires
Vous pourrez être tenu responsable en cas de dommages causés à la location de vacances durant votre séjour.
Adaptée aux enfants
Animaux non bienvenus - NO pets allowed in our home.NO pets allowed in our home.
Soirées/évènements non autorisés - Parties or large events not allowed at our home.Parties or large events not allowed at our home.
Non-fumeurs - NO smoking is allowed in our home.NO smoking is allowed in our home.
Occupants maximums: 11
Needs a lot of TLC
We spent a week at this home, which has several benefits but is neither well-maintained nor free from safety hazards; we list our pros and cons below. Note that we raised most of the cons below during our stay. Consider reviewing them with the owner before booking your stay. With some investment and TLC, this place could be a real gem.
• Bedroom layout: master downstairs convenient for privacy from children and/or easy access for seniors.
• Open concept: convenient connection with others in kitchen, dining room and living room.
• Desk space upstairs and downstairs for the occasional work activity.
• Access to restaurants and entertainment: good options near Little Elm, especially Frisco.
• A full-size trampoline sits broken in the backyard (it may look fine to young children, but legs and support base are broken and seem dangerous).
• Loose pieces of lumber are also in the backyard.
• A lower kitchen cabinet door is hanging in place by one hinge versus the needed two hinges. Please open with caution as it might fall on your foot.
• A giant flat-screen TV on the second floor is on a broken stand that has been propped up with a ream of printer paper.
• The dishwasher isn’t secured under the counter and tilts out when opening the door (please open with caution).
• Porch lighting and second floor hallway lighting were out of service for our stay.
• Refrigerator was broken: the freezer does not open, the built-in water dispenser/ice machine doesn’t work, and no cooler or portable freezer was provided.
• Kitchen materials missing: Fry pans, casserole dishes, full set of knives, mixing bowls are not provided (see similar comment from Jennifer H and Johnnie T reviews).
• Towels are rationed: 1 facecloth and 1 bath towel for each registered guest (see similar comment from Jennifer H and Johnnie T reviews).
• Two of the 3 bathrooms lack towel racks / hooks.
Lack of cleanliness
• Furniture, floors, light fixtures, headboards and bedroom cubbies were dusty upon arrival, despite the owner’s insistence that the house had been just cleaned with her supervision.
• Refrigerator, kitchen cabinets and kitchen shelving were grimy and crumb-filled, despite the owner’s insistence that the house had been just cleaned with her supervision.
• Dining chairs and rugs are stained.
• Someone’s clothes and belongings are in the closets.
Great home in a great location
Great home in a great location
Wish I could give less than 1 star
Be sure to video record all damages immediately when walking into the property. Be sure to bring your own essentials, none or not enough provided. No pest control.
Love the house... very beautiful
Beautiful, Relaxing Retreat
The owner was very accommodating and available at a moment’s notice. The children’s room was perfect for our 2-year olds. The other bedrooms were spacious and the decor was beautiful. This home would be our first choice in the future.
Particulier / consommateur