Situé à un peu plus d'une heure de route de Washington DC sur la rive sud du Maryland, cette propriété dans la ville historique Charles County est un endroit idéal pour une semaine ou un week-end. Cette location de luxe front de mer offre 4000 sq. Ft. De surface habitable avec 4 chambres, dont 2 suites de maître chacune avec 42 "téléviseurs haute définition, et 3 1/2 salles de bains. Le premier étage dispose d'une cuisine entièrement équipée avec comptoirs en granit (foodies prendre note), une salle de bains principale avec jacuzzi, une grande chambre avec foyer au gaz ouvrant sur le pont et à quelques pas de la rivière Potomac et un quai privé. La deuxième offre 3 chambres, chacune avec vue sur l'eau, une salle accueillante familiale avec 60 "HDTV, et un pont supplémentaire. Le loft au troisième étage offre une méridienne, un coin salon supplémentaire pour conversation tranquille, et un lieu de jeu. La jetée privée est idéal pour la pêche, la natation ou tout simplement assister à des couchers de soleil à couper le souffle sur plus de 6 mile de large tronçon de la rivière Potomac. Cette propriété dispose de modernes brillant planchers de bois franc et bénéficie de l'efficacité d'un système de chauffage géothermique et un système de refroidissement. L'intérieur ensoleillé expansive offre une ambiance calme avec des vues spectaculaires du sud Potomac.
4 chambres + mezzanine, 3 salles de bains et demie. Grandes chambres, 11 couchages, grande jetée.
Reid and Jim
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 23 mars 2019
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%.
Fantastic house and location. Clean and new.
This was our first stay on Cobb Island. It was off season, but this was not a deterrent. We would happily return to the same house, and hope it will be available again for our trip next year. The home is on the waterfront as pictured, and is everything you would expect in that regard. We found the home perfectly clean top to bottom, which is a big task for the number of bedrooms. Everything was well provisioned, including the garage. I was fortunate to find some time in the morning to ride the perimeter of the island on provided bicycle and to the local coffee house. There was also a small grocery store on the island with everything you would need for a trip. Pack lightly. Kitchen is modern and well appointed, and this felt like an extension of our home versus downgrading for a hotel. Truly a vacation home, and maintained to that level. Peaceful, beautiful, relaxing. Highly recommend (just not on our dates, please!) Great communication from the owner.
Long Weekend with Family
I organized a long weekend with family and stayed here with 8 adults, 2 children and 2 infants. The house was more than enough space for us. Being that it is 3 floors, there are plenty of space to spread out if desired. The dock was great, quick out and your fishing. The view and the kitchen were our favorite part of the house. We cooked the whole weekend and they had the kitchen adequately stocked with all kitchenware that we needed. Plenty of silverware, plates, etc. Very quiet neighborhood, we saw half a dozen people through the 4 days. Additional helpful information to pass along
- best communication channel with owner is via cell. owners are laid back and pretty hands off while responding promptly to texts
- the small grocery store on the island has much of what you would need if your forgot something. spices, breads, cereals, meats, beer, tackle etc
- kitchen is more than adequately meets most cooking needs. knives, cutting boards, pots, pans, dishes, silverware, blender, strainer...
- the water in the house is from a well and it does have a slight smell to it, but it is safe to drink. we bought bottled water from the grocery store
- fishing in early september is okay (catfish and white perch), best luck during high tide since shallow waters. shrimp worked well as bait. recommend bring your own gear
- bbq gas grill worked well for us despite other reviews. there was also an extra tank of gas just in case
- be prepared for mosquitoes and small flies that bite in backyard and neighborhood playground. bring bug spray and long clothing if your going to grill, and swatters are in the house. On the pier it was fine due to breeze
- there were 6 bikes and a trailer to pull 2 kids in the garage
- marina does not have pontoons and did not have any functioning jon boats when we visited. it is attached to captain johns crab house which we did not get to try but crabs looked great
- the crab pot provided is on its last last leg and not really worth using. we brought a crabbing baskets, did not have much luck catching
- plenty of extra towels are provided in the upstairs linen closet and have washer dryer if needed
- there are obvious signs of dogs such as hair, so would not recommend if allergic
We escaped the heat of DC for a long Labor Day weekend on Cobb Island. The house was perfect and helped make a wonderful weekend on the water. Everything we could need we could find in the house. Will definitely be back!
Perfect location for beauty and peace!
We rented this home to share with four families. The layout was perfect and allowed us to gather in the common areas when we wanted, but also have separate rooms for privacy when needed. There isn't much to do in the area, but this was exactly what we were looking for. Our kids had the opportunity to swim and play in the water, and the adults enjoyed the incredible views from the deck. The house is also fully stocked with all your basic needs including some medical supplies, it's beautifully decorated, and has a terrific layout. We are considering an annual visit.
House is beautiful, large, well equipped and on the water.
House was perfect for our group. Enough space for privacy with communal rooms large enough for us to be together.
Fishing and swimming off the pier was fantastic.
Owners provide a wonderful vacation spot and were a pleasure to work with.
This house was an amazing house with sunning river views. It was also fully equipped to House eleven people comfortably. The kitchen was also modern and new with a nice big farmhouse table for all to sit. Will definitely rent again.
Informations supplémentaires sur les tarifs de location
Minimum age to rent property is 30 years old.