Niché sur le magnifique lac Loch Ada, ce chalet en rondins de 3 200 pieds carrés situé au bord de l'eau est véritablement l'évasion à couper le souffle que vous recherchez. Nagez, pêchez ou naviguez en bateau, car vous avez un accès complet à votre propre paradis riverain. Un patio couvert et une terrasse enveloppante vous invitent à regarder à travers le lac pour une vue imprenable sur l’eau chaque lever et coucher du soleil, créant ainsi l’espace zen idéal pour vos loisirs. Un sauna intérieur vous permettra de vous détoxifier pour une expérience de relaxation ultime. Répandre la paix et la joie
- anglais, russe
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 19 mars 2019
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
Speechless- it was perfect!
These owners certainly have a gorgeous home and property. It was totally accommodating and easy to book! They always respond quickly and are awesome to work with. 10/10 would recommend. We all loved the house so much! Definitely want to go back.
Overall great property with some key opportunities for improvement
Overall it was a great stay but there were a few issues to highlight.
1. Plumbing issue: downstairs toilet leaking (without being clogged) and kitchen sink did not drain which was a major pain when cooking meals for a group of 10.
2. Hot tub not hot. Was a key factor as to why we selected the house and it wasn’t even warm enough to go in.
3. House not adequately stocked with toilet paper- we had to buy our own TP after less than 1 day of being there…
4. No dishtowels, had to use pillow cases to dry our dishes
5. Wifi was overall weak and almost nonexistent in many parts of the house
Despite the issues above the house did have some major strong points.
1. Great open space with tons of seating for lounging
2. Great communal dining area right by the kitchen
3. Nice deck and great location right on the lake.
4. Hosts were super responsive
5. Very flexible with Check in and check out allowing us to check in earlier and check out slightly later
6. Sauna was a nice addition
Perfect cabin for a winter weekend getaway!
Clean and great amenities. Even better in person. Private and scenic. Ed was a great host and very responsive. Would definitely stay there again!
Incredible house and location
House is very big and offers different areas for kids/families. The lakefront view is amazing, even in the winter. We were able to walk over the lake and the neighbors were all very friendly, even showed the kids how to ice fish! This is our fifth year coming up into this area, and by far our best location.
A gorgeous home worth every penny!
My girlfriends and I loved the home. Everything about it was very welcoming and spacious. We’re city girls so it was a nice getaway from out reality. We enjoyed all of the amenities and the location is very cozy.
Beautiful Home for a relaxing weekend!
Beautiful, cozy house with lots of room for a relaxing weekend getaway! Thanks so much for sharing your home.
Bethel Woods Performing Arts Centre à 10 minutes de distance