Condo, 1 Chambre (s), 1 Salle (s) de bains, Couchages 4
Visitez cette location de vacances
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
By the Sea Vacation Rentals
- anglais, français
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:25
Occupants maximums:5 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 5 adultes)
Close to town Beach experience
Overall we liked the place. That bad was super comfortable and it had a really great location. We didn't like that there were no spices or condiments to use in the kitchen. Which made eating in a little more difficult. We also were a little off put by all of the signs with rules all over the condo. I realize that those are from the management company but five signs in a small area is too many and it's hard to feel comfortable and relaxed when it feels like you are continuously wondering if you're doing something wrong. All that said we had a good time in Ocean Shores and the overall house was comfortable and close to the beach.
We are glad the guest had a great time!
Great Looking, No Internet But Cute
Overall, this condo is quaint and very clean. Unfortunately the negatives outweigh the positives, and I wouldn't stay here again. It "looks" awesome, but practicality is key.
- My condo was spotless, and I mean 100% sterile.
- The styles of the bathroom, living room, and bedroom were highly updated.
- Staff is friendly on the phone or in person, when I saw one housekeeper watering the plants.
- My king-sized bed was amazingly comfy, as were the living room chairs.
- The shower has five whole shelves to put your supplies on.
- Huge flat screen tv and a DVD/VCR player. They provide about a dozen movies (most of them kid's movies).
- Supplies pots/pans, glasses, plates, bowls, and silverware for use.
- No internet. NONE. Even if you connect to the network. "No internet, secured." (That little caution sign.) Everyone needs internet these days, for anything! I know it's the coast, but don't even bother at this place.
- They have a strict sign next to the phone in the living room that says "NO NOISE, Ultra Quiet Zone" between the hours of 10pm-10am, but I had painters with a leaf blower outside my window at 8:30am! Then they were talking and laughing loudly as they painted. Made me very angry.
- The condo didn't have A/C, just two fans - one in the living room and one in the bedroom. It has three space heaters for winter, though; two in the living room and one in the bedroom, via thermostat.
- Living room ceiling lights are extremely bright; I felt like I was under interrogation. Softer bulbs or some wall lights instead would be better. Also, the living room light near the tv only worked half the time.
- Back sliding glass door doesn't lock.
- The fireplace isn't electric, which is bad to me, but hey - maybe you like real fire. Sounds like a dangerous trap to get fined.
- They have six signs around the condo with rules about what NOT to do. Seems a bit bossy to me. Check out's at 11am, got it! You've only told me a thousand times.
We are sorry the guest did not have a great time. We list all our amenities up front. Some folks want and need WiFi , some just want to check out. The condo is comfortable, close to the beach and almost new!
What a great place!
My husband & I decided to do a mini-trip to the coast to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. We loved this little condo, so close to the beach and dining. Very clean. Very quiet.
Comfortable & Convenient
No hassle. Easy check in / out.
Me and my family love this place
Me and my family love this place it's awesome.everything we need it's already there.very clean,quiet if I come again I will stay here.
Very good place for family. It was very quiet staying there, very clean and everything we need it already there
Thank you for your kind words - Jackie
Condo was true to the photos, very clean and comfortable. Excellent experience!
Thank you for staying with us, please come back again - Jackie