3 chambres, 2. 5 cabines de bain à distance de marche du centre-ville et de la gare de dépôt
Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50 %.
Perfect location between the Grand Canyon and Sedona!
My family and I had a great time staying at this cabin. The location in Williams was a great mid-point between the Grand Canyon and Sedona. The cabin is located in town yet it felt secluded with nice views of the Mountains from the back of the cabin and with the convenience of being just a few blocks from the store. The neighborhood felt safe and it was a really great location overall.
There was plenty of space for everybody to sit at the table with the additional table and chairs that were found under the stairs and we appreciated having the wood stocked in the cabin which helped heat up the home very quickly at night. Additional electric heaters were also provided although we didn't need them for our stay but probably very helpful to have during the winter.
Robert was very responsive in all communications and provided very helpful information about the home and the area.
It was perfect for what we had planned as a family. We had so much fun just hanging out on the back porch playing cards listening to music enjoying the beautiful weather and friendly games of horseshoes . So convenient to walk to go do stuff in town if wanting to. The cabin was perfect for our little getaway. Would stay there again if we do another fun trip.
Very nice property. Everything was as advertised. We would definitely stay here again.
Perfect family cabin
The cabin was perfect. We had a family of 8 and there was plenty of space. Everything you need is provided and the town is less then 5 minutes away!
Concerns need to be addressed
Regarding the Family Friendly Cozy Cabin in Williams, AZ, we have some concerns and some serious suggestions to make it more habitable for future renters. In the order we noticed the following issues, not necessarily in order of their importance, we recommend:
1. Get a good exterminator. We were not enthralled with the twin cockroach greeting committee, or subsequent insects discovered inside the cabin.
2. If you’re going to advertise firewood, it really should be provided. It was unseasonably cold, the cabin has no central heating and the single space heater in the kitchen was inadequate to heat the downstairs, let alone the upstairs.
3. A trip to JC Penney, Kohl’s or Target in Flagstaff to purchase a dozen new bath towels, hand towels and washcloths would be appropriate. The towels at the cabin are thin, worn and completely inadequate in quantity for seven guests who’ve paid for five days residence.
4. Another purchase that would make renters more comfortable would be an extra pack of toilet paper. There was barely enough for our stay.
5. While you’re shopping, you should purchase a bed frame and bedsprings for the upstairs bedroom. I haven’t had to sleep on a mattress on the floor since college in the 1960s.
6. The Keurig coffeemaker was not functioning and there was no other type of coffeepot in the kitchen. We had to go to three stores in Williams to find any sort of coffeemaker. This was not our definition of a “fully stocked kitchen.”
7. Using a towel as a curtain in the upstairs bathroom is a temporary solution to privacy, but if it’s going to be left in place, it should at least be washed. Dirty towel does not equate with bathroom curtains.
8. And speaking of dirt, you really need to get a better cleaning service. The bathroom was superficially clean but the corners were virtually untouched; obvious dirt in the corners makes one wonder what else has been neglected.
There was more, but I don’t want to dilute the meat of the message with pettier issues. These are the major things that deserve attention for the comfort of future guests.
Pendant la saison d'hiver, il peut devenir glacial sur la colline jusqu'à la maison, nous recommandons chaînes ou 4 roues motrices. Le train Polar Express est juste au bas de la colline. Beaucoup de zone de triage pour les activités de neige de l'hiver.