Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, français, allemand, espagnol
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:25
Did meet my expectations
Obviously, when it comes down to making choices, one should be prepared. Unfortunately, this property did not quite meet my exceptions. It is a typical holiday park for families with relative younger kids. We were there with a family of four (2 kids, 19 and 23 years old)
So, here' s a couple of things that drew my attention:
1. The total square footage of this apartment is pretty big but the layout doesn't make sense. The two full bathrooms are incredibly small and the door of the 'master' bathroom hinges the wrong way, making it even harder to squeeze yourself into the bathroom.
2. The shower of the 'master' bathroom works half decent. It is one of this showers where you have to pull a knob on the tap in order to get water out of the shower head. It doesn't work very well, because there's still a lot of water just coming out of the tab instead of coming out of the shower head.
3. The A/C in the bedrooms is very noisy. we were unable to sleep with the A/C running. Also, the A/C in the 'master' bedroom hangs loose. You can actually see the outside through gaps in the wall where the A/C is mounted.
4. The sink in the 'master' bathroom is rusty . That simply doesn't look very pretty,......
5. It is obviously nice to offer some gaming materiel (i.e. pool table, table tennis table), but if they are unusable due to poor maintenance and bad equipment ( table tennis bats and billiard cue's) it's worthless.
6. The door from the refrigerator in the kitchen hinges the wrong way. This should be an easy fix.
7. With heavy rainfall, there's serious leakage from the ceiling in the living room. It is pretty obvious that there had been leakages before because there's a big yellow spot in the ceiling. We communicated this with property management, who in turn communicated with the owner, but it seems he/she was unwilling to fix it.
8. The furniture on the roof terrace is in bad shape (basically unusable).
The location of the park was a bit remote. Nearest (grocery) shopping is at least 25 minutes away by car. Also , the town itself still shows the effects of Hurricane Maria.
All in all, a lot of things that could have been better, but as I started this review , it all comes down to expectation management
Awesome place to vacation with kids!
The property is very clean and well-maintained. It has everything you need to enjoy the stay. My kids loved the property, the pools, and the beach.
Perfect family resort
Our large family had a great time at this resort. We had 3 condos to accommodate all of us. The beach wAs beautiful !! This condo was stocked with everything we needed to take full advantage of all this resort has to offer. We would definitely plan to stay there again!
all very nice clean. in the apartment you have everything you need to spend a spectacular weekend
Loved this condo - everything we needed was there. This made things so easy. It was clean and comfortable and I would stay there again when we visit the island.