ce juste rénové offre 4 chambres et 4 salles de bains, un cadre idéal spectaculaire
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, espagnol
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Maison de reve
Maison sur la plage avec une vue à couper le souffle depuis toutes les pièces De la Villa
Tout est conforme au descriptif et aux photos
Les chambres sont spacieuses et la literie est confortable
Le calme complet est propice au repos, ce qui n est pas toujours évident au Mexique
Enfin lucy et daniel sont serviables et aimables, ils entretiennent la maison avec efficacité et discretion
Superbe maison sur la plage
La maison est superbe, les photos sont conformes à la réalité
La situation sur la plage est idyllique
Daniel et Suzy prennent soin de la maison et de ses hôtes avec gentillesse et efficacité
Thanks for your kind words! We loved to have you please come back soon!
AMAZING TULUM FAMILY VACATION
This property was beyond perfect for our family!!! We were so welcomed every day!! Super clean and friendly services daily!! Our family felt safe and very relaxed staying here not to mention the ocean right in our backyard!! We would definitely stay here again!!
4 nights we’ll never forget
Our trip to Casa Sol was nothing short of amazing. The house has plenty of room and all of the amenities were as listed. Casa Cenote is literally across the street about 100 meters away so if you don’t feel like swimming in the already pristine clean pool at the house you can go take a dip in the Cenotè. Ana and Antonio live on the property and brought us fresh coconuts! They were very attentive to all of our needs. They don’t speak English so make sure you polish up on your Spanish. The beds are firm but very comfortable. We loved being able to drive to to town in 10 minutes! Make sure you rent a car as it is very easy to get around. Must rent this place. Bargain in my opinion.
The week at Casa Sol was a disaster. Our worst HomeAway destination experience ever.
A series of misleading representations, unkept commitments, Casa Sol property problems, security and service issues.
1) Misleading representations: The property is in the midst of a construction site, with a Hotel being constructed next door. None of the photos on the website show this, nor is there a mention of this; which is highly misleading.
2) Unkept Commitments: The Property Manager, after visiting the Casa Sol Property, found the situation unacceptable, offering and commiting to return our funds for the 2nd and 3rd week of our reservation (reducing the stay to 1 week). We were not refunded. Also, the Property Manager offered to provide a Security Officer in the late afternoons / evenings during our week on the property. He never did this.
3) Casa Sol Property Issues: power outages as the construction workers cut electricity to the house, with no air conditioning in 88+ degree heat 2) significant noise pollution from 6am to 8pm daily, such that we could not sleep, 3) the garage was full of dirt (1.5 meters high) such that we could park our car (the adjacent construction site used the property to dump the excavated dirt) 4) industrial equipment being used that shakes the northern wall, 5) an open pit full of stagnant water in the back yard.
4) Casa Sol Security Issues: a) construction workers came onto the beach side of the house, consuming alcohol, b) construction workers took Casa Sol Kanoes off the property and used them in the sea, c) two ground floor windows that do not completely close nor lock (kitchen and bathroom), both of which are large enough for a man to pass through
5) Casa Sol Service Issues: The Property Keeper was gone both the first weekend and the final Saturdy of our stay. During three of the five week days the Property Keeper was incapacitated due to illness. Hence the cleaning and property upkeep services were not performed.
Bachelorette Trip Sucess
I booked Casa Sol for my Bachelorette party and the house was GREAT! I'll list the pros and cons for you to make this easy. Overall this house was wonderful and Santos and Seyde were super helpful during our stay. They stay on the grounds to help you with cooking, cleaning, etc. Santos even picked us fresh coconuts one day! For the price, this house was a winner!
Most important, we felt safe!
Clean house, plenty of space, big kitchen(we ate almost all meals out)
Great pool area! Wish there were more lounge chairs for sun bathing
Cenoete walking distance from the house - it's called Casa Cenoete.
Yes, the mattresses were extremely hard, but we didn't really care. Ha!
The back guest house room did smell a little weird
10-15 taxi ride to resorts, bars, restaurant. BUT taxis are easy to get.