Chalet, 1 chambre + loft, 1 salle de bain, (4-6 personnes)
Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Sorry we do not allow any pets
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:18
Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 30 jours avant l’arrivée. Remboursement à hauteur de 50 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 14 jours avant l’arrivée.
Had a wonderful winter weekend with my Mom and little brother. The chalet has amazing views of Whiteface and is close to everything you could want to do around Lake Placid. We highly recommend the Adirondack Wildlife Refuge which is right up the street! The chalet was reasonably clean and very cozy. The only downfall was that the woodburning stove was busted and there were no extra blankets for the pull out couch. Also if you arrive at night the house numbers are not the easiest to see and Google maps takes you past the house.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and look forward to coming back!
Thank you for your review, we are so happy you had a good time and we hope to see you back at the Chalet in the future.
Just wanted to let you know the propane stove is not busted we are using a different heating source for the Chalet now that’s why it’s turned off.
Tammy and Jeff
Cozy cottage near the mountain
- close to mountain and has everything you need
- reasonably clean
- internet is good, but had to restart on third day as it got stuck
- beds are small for two people, and are very loud you hear every move in the upstairs loft bed
- kitchen pots and utensils are significantly worn
- did not find extra blanket for the pull out couch, so we used our own sleeping bag
- path to the cottage is very sandy and you track in a lot of sand inside, bring slippers. It would be nice to have a vacuum to clean entrance after a couple of days
- very tight for 6 people
We had a great time. Enjoyed the cabin. It was perfect for 2 people. What a beautiful area and gorgeous fall colors. The cabin is the perfect distance from Lake Placid and Willminton is a charming little town. We had a great time.
The chalet wasn't the cleanest. Also, I wish I would have known it was on a stone road. Other than that we enjoyed our stay, it's a beautiful area.
Really enjoyed our stay. The scenery in the area is amazing !