Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 14 jours avant l’arrivée. Remboursement à hauteur de 50 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 7 jours avant l’arrivée.
Dommages et frais accessoires
Vous pourrez être tenu responsable en cas de dommages causés à la location de vacances durant votre séjour.
Adaptée aux enfants
Animaux non bienvenus
Occupants maximums: 8
- Welcome to the Lake!\n\nBelow are a few rules and some information to make your stay more fun.\n\nWelcome to the Lake! We hope you Relax and Enjoy yourselves!\nThere is NO SMOKING permitted in the house.\nPlease put feminine products in the garbage. Do NOT flush down the toilet.\nDo not put any grease down the sinks.(put it in the coffee can on the counter)\nPlease do not use bath towels at the beach. Beach towels have been provided.\nWhen kitchen garbage is full, it can be put into the garbage bin outside.\nRowboat oars, canoe paddles, and life jackets are all in the basement.\nLife Jackets must be worn when out in the boats.\nBoats cannot be take out after dark. They have no lights. It is against the law.\nUse the boats at your own risk(The insurance company made me put this in).\nIf not familiar with a gas grill, you need to turn on the valve on the propane tank before it will start. Please turn it off after use. (Operational manual is on the kitchen counter)\n\nWhen leaving to go home, please do the following:\nPut all used towels in the laundry basket in the laundry room.\nLeave all sheets on the beds(it is easier for the cleaning people to take off and wash once they get all the towels done.)\nPlease put the key back and lock all doors. \nHave a safe trip home and we hope to see you again!\nIf you have any issues, call Craig Strauss 917-826-9040 or Wendy Gerhart 610-551-5085 and we will get it fixed quickly.
Perfect Lake house!
This was the PERFECT lake house stay! It’s right on the lake, the dock is great for jumping in, and end the night with a fire pit - it’s perfect! The house was super clean and cozy! Will definitely be renting again!
Everything about this property is spot on. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The house was spotless and extremely well equipped. Communication from the owner was superb! The setting is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
We couldn’t has asked for more from start to finish!
Fantastic Place for a Getaway
This area is a quick and easy place to get away for a long weekend! Craig was incredibly helpful in working with us and making sure the check-in process was as easy as possible. The house was more than big enough for the 7 of us, and there was plenty to do both in the house as well as around the lake. The firepit at night is a must-do, though I'd bring a little bug spray because the woodsy area can get pretty buggy at night. Overall this was the relaxing trip away my friends and I needed and we'd love to stay again.
Don't make me share this little piece of heaven!
You know you've found a winner when the property's STUNNING lake views rival the helpfulness and kindness of this most thoughtful homeowner! With the water gently lapping at your own private dock & rocky beach - just steps from your back door - you have absolutely everything you need generously provided at this picturesque waterfront paradise. Here's a short list of some our family's favorites:
1. FUN TOYS: A 2-seater canoe, rowboat and plenty of inflated inner tubes, rafts, life jackets, beach chairs & plush towels await your arrival! No need to overpack the car with all your own toys!
2. COZY FACTOR: This 3-story lodge has the classic vintage feel of the lake homes of my childhood -- super clean & comfortable!
3. WELL-STOCKED: The kitchen has brand new appliances & is fully stocked with all the supplies you need -- a pleasure to cook!
4. WRAP-AROUND DECK: What a view! We ate every single meal there. The trees are trimmed perfectly to optimize BEST views.
5. BBQ HEAVEN: Love that grill. Came home wanting to upgrade.
6. DOWNSTAIRS BONUS: the lovely basement features a full bathroom, second kitchen & eating area, sitting area, laundry rm
7. WHO GETS THE LOFT? One of the sleeping areas upstairs has a terrific view of the lake right from your pillow. Sweet dreams!
8. S'MORES & FIRE PIT: Perfect way to end a magical lake day!
9. FAB HOMEOWNER: Meticulous care taken & concern for preparing the property perfectly & having it clean & ready while graciously accommodating special requests. Truly a delight!
10. WOW FACTOR: Did we mention the BREATHTAKING lake views? Extraordinary. We swam in the lake every single day - so refreshing - and miss it now that we're back home! Just book it already. We can't wait to return! :)