Log Cabin, Mountain View, routes plates, Half Mi à Pkwy, 1. 5 Acre, 1 Bdrm, 1 salle de bain, WiFI
Particulier / consommateur
Lisa or Michael Wood
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Dommages et frais accessoires
Vous pourrez être tenu responsable en cas de dommages causés à la location de vacances durant votre séjour.
Non adaptée aux enfants - Cabin for 2 adults only - no childrenCabin for 2 adults only - no children
Animaux non bienvenus
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Non-fumeurs - Smoking allowed on outside porch. Ashtray providedSmoking allowed on outside porch. Ashtray provided
Occupants maximums: 2 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 2 adultes)
Âge minimum du vacancier principal: 25 - Both adults need to be at least 25 years old.Both adults need to be at least 25 years old.
- Owner requires a copy of both drivers licenses and signed rental contract. Submit within 2 days to avoid cancellation without a refund.
- We don't allow trailers of any kind on the property.
- Our cabin is for 2 adults only, no visitors.
Wow! Awesome Cabin
We have stayed at a lot of cabins over the last 20+ years but this is the first one that had me repeatedly saying "Wow".
- The cabin was super clean. In the mountains you expect at least a few spider webs. I didn't see any, not even on the back side of the unit. Everything in the cabin was super clean.
- There was a big welcome sign on the refrigerator with our names on it. In the fridge there was a bottle of chilled sparkling juice and glasses. I am all about customer service and that was a very nice personal touch.
- The cabin is a real deal log cabin, not a unit with a log façade.
- The location is very convenient to the Pigeon Forge strip but at the same time the surroundings of the cabin helped to give it a private feel. The area was quite and a good place to go out for a walk.
- The cabin has flat parking and a nice circle drive. Getting in and out couldn't have been easier.
- I could go on and on with the nice things about this cabin. Rent it, you will not be disappointed and I hope you will be wowed like I was.
The Cabin was the cleanest, relaxing, overall the best cabin we have ever stayed in. The owners add a special touch to make your stay one you will always remember! When you have a question or concern they are very quick to respond and are willing to do whatever they can to resolve any issues. We will be staying there again and highly recommend their cabin to others.
Nice and very clean. It was like a home away from home.
The little things that Lisa and Micheal does really makes you feel welcome.
Perfect Couples Get-a-way!
This cabin is the perfect place to stay for a romantic get-a-way! It feels secluded but is about 1/2 a mile from all the action! Lisa and Michael are great hosts and provided so much information that we didn't have to ask them a single question during our stay! You go straight to the cabin and let yourself in by a code. A sweet personal message greeted us on the fridge. 2 chilled wine glasses and a bottle of blueberry grape juice was waiting for us inside the fridge. The cabin is extremely clean! My aunt and uncle recommended this cabin and it did not disappoint! We will definitely be back!
Sequoia cabin Pigeon Forge.
What a delightful little cabin.
Mike and Lisa Wood have made this location a perfect couples get away. We were in Pigeon Forge to be married and the cabin was home.
We couldn't have been happier with our choice to stay at Sequoia.
Cet établissement est situé 3/4 de mile de la promenade (route 441) et Wears Valley Road (route 321). Appartenant à la Ville routes, tous vue pavée et plat et panaramic montagne. combinaison rare.
Autres Activités: Shopping, Théâtre musical en direct, en direct Drama Theater, restaurants, attractions, kayak, randonnée pédestre, observation de la faune, Centre de remise en forme, Santé / Beauté Spa, golf miniature
Golf: Gatlinburg Golf Course qui est en fait à Pigeon Forge. Beaucoup d'autres aussi.
Ski: Ober Gatlinburg