7 chambres hébergement à Aguilas
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, français, allemand, espagnol, italien, néerlandais, suédois, danois, norvégien, polonais
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:18
Es war wie beschrieben ein wunderschönes Haus. Pool und Zimmer waren in einem guten Zustand. Es fehlte an nichts, wir haben unseren Urlaub genossen.
So many problems, don’t go
Let me start by saying that this was a family holiday for my husbands 60th Birthday. We have been having Villa holidays for 30 years with no problems.
Where to begin...
We arrived with our party of 12, the villa sleeps 15. The owner wanted to lock one of the bedroom doors. After much arguing we sorted it out with the agent, Novasol, the next day. I had previously checked that we would have the whole villa as a previous review advised that they locked bedrooms. You pay for the use of the villa not part of it.
The owner then demanded a damage deposit in cash. Please be aware that they charge a big sum for cleaning and also charge per person for towels and sheets this will put A large amount ontop of the villa hire. In the end we did not pay the damage deposit which is just as well given the amount of problems and damage already there. We did however pay a large amount of cash directly to the Owner.
Problem number 1. The shower door was broken causing the bathroom to flood. There were no mats and my 78 year old mother took a nasty fall on the wet floor. She banged her head and badly bruised herself. We went to the Supermarket and bought non slip mats for the bathrooms.
2. The fountain, which didn't work , in the courtyard had a live wire. My 3 year old niece touched it and experienced a small burn on her hand. Luckily the whole house shorted out. My son and husband made it safe and sorted out the fuses.
3. Something went wrong with the pool the water was murky and not filtering or pumping properly. It took 24 hours to get it fixed. As it was 44 degrees we took the children to the water park which was an expense of 250 Euros.
4. The house alarm was going off randomly day and night. This caused a lot of anxiety for my elderly mother and the children.
5. The house next door had several dogs who barked constantly. I appreciate this is not in the owners control but meant the holiday was not relaxing.
6. The owners did not speak any English, I appreciate that it is a Spanish property but it is rented to British customers. I must add here that the agents, Novasol, were amazing. They assisted with everything we needed. The owners were hostile and unfriendly.
7. The fans are as good as nothing. Some of them are so slow they hardly do anything. We spent a lot
8. The stairs gates were fitted so high my niece was able to get underneath them.
All in all a very disappointing stay.
Think very carefully before booking.
A beautiful spacious house but a few points to note
Villa Biznaga is a beautifully presented spacious house. It is very close to the beach and within easy reach of Aguilas with many shops restaurants and bars.
Just a few points for other clients to be aware of
1. Although this 3 bathroom property sleeps 14, 2 bathrooms are ensuite therefore 1 bathroom serves 5 bedrooms.
2. Check if the garden swimming pool is open during your stay
3. Some bedrooms are locked if your party is less than 14.
4. The owners only speak Spanish so have a good translator.
5. The hot water boiler can be set to solar only or mains electric.
6. The kitchen has no empty cupboard to store food.
7. The washing machine and dryer are well worn.
8. The house alarm needs a code if it goes off in the night.
9. The wifi is very basic.
10. There are no mosquito nets on the windows if your holiday is in the summer.