Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:35
Occupants maximums:9 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 6 adultes)
Maximum of 6 adults overnight, total of 9 occupants. Children over 12 years of age are considered adults.
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %.
2 weeks in heaven
The house was perfect! Clean, fully stocked with everything you need, lots of outdoor seating, the dock was perfect for our boat. The beach was even raked for when we arrived!! The location is very peaceful. We had a few mornings where the lake was like glass. The little bit of time we needed a/c it worked fantastic. Highly recommend!!
Amazing common space!
Yes, the bedrooms and one bathroom are small but the common space more than makes up for it! We ate every meal on the screened in porch. My 91 year old mother loved to reign queen from the deck and still felt part of everything on the beach and in the water because it is all so close. Can’t wait to go back next year.
A very relaxing week!
The property was definitely as advertised. It is on a quiet cove where our family had a great time swimming, paddling and floating. Our teenage son had a great time jumping off the dock and we loved kayaking to nearby coves. I think we saw a loon just about every morning. We really enjoyed the screened porch and hung out there reading, playing games and eating. The house is a short drive to restaurants, ice cream and a small grocery store in Center Harbor. We were content to stay at the house most days but took a few short trips to nearby Meredith and loved The Country Store in Moultonborough. Found some great mementos there to take home from our trip! The owner was great to work with and answered any of our questions quickly and thoroughly. Truly an amazing place!
We loved the house and especially the cove! Perfect for a family!
Excellent place. We loved it.
It was exactly as we expected, and what we were looking for our vacations. Of course, I know that everyone has different expectations, so here are some information that may be helpful for some:
1) Yes, a pedal boat for two, and a canoe for two. Basically, the most important feature we were looking for this time. This is a big lake with many places to go. Some motor boats are in the open spaces, but it is not an issue at all. And the lake is even quieter during weekdays. We spent a lot of time in the lake. Wonderful!
2) Three bedrooms with two queens and two twins, and closets full of space. We are four but we love to have space. But six would have stayed very comfortable. And even eight with the futon.
3) As it is advertised, it does not have washing/dryer machines ... but with a Laundromat at 5 minutes driving, it is not an issue at all. Actually, we avoided the bothering sound of those machines working inside this quite place.
4) Center Harbor is a very small place and is 5 minutes from there, but it has everything one may need. Otherwise, Meredith is 15 minutes from the place, and has more options.
5) I read that some concerned about other houses around ... ok, this is not the summit of Mount Everest. But it is not a problem at all .... unless one wants to be in the summit of Mount Everest. Besides, we realized that not every house was occupied, and almost no house was occupied during weekdays. The distance between houses is more than acceptable, and is like in the rest of the lake shore.
6) No cable but you may bring your Netflix, Roku, Amazon Prime, etc. account info, and you are ready to go .... still, I wonder who wants to use the TV there ....
7) A lot of places to be inside the house, all comfortable, for all tastes.
Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm very happy you enjoyed your vacation. One comment I need to correct is that we do offer Spectrum expanded cable service for our guests. I apologize for not being more specific in my instructions.
That is one oversight I will correct.
Relaxing well-equipped cottage
Had a wonderful week at this relaxing, well-equipped cottage on Lake Winnipisaukee. On a quiet cove off of Salmon Meadow Cove, which itself is quiet and a wake-free area of the lake. The kitchen was particularly well-equipped , which suited us as we like to cook. Loved the dishwasher! Swimming off the beach was great, fishing off the dock or from a kayak was rewarding. The yellow canoe was comfortable and fun. Very close to shopping in Centre Harbor and not far from Meredith if Centre Harbor doesn't have everything you want. Also close to Moulton Farms for fresh NH produce. Lots to do in the area if relaxing by the water doesn't suit, hiking to Mt. Chocorua or up to Franconia Notch, paddling on Squam Lake out to Moon Island. We went over to L.L. Bean in Freeport on a wet day and also took in the restaurant scene in Portland. Wi-fi worked great. One suggestion, would have liked an outdoor picnic table down by the lake .
Moultonborough est une petite communauté de villégiature nichée au cœur des magnifiques lacs et des montagnes du centre du New Hampshire. Le lac Winnipesaukee est un lac de glacier cristallin alimenté par une source, entouré par la chaîne de montagnes Ossipee au nord et la chaîne de montagnes Belnap au sud avec des centaines d'îles et six belles villes portuaires accessibles en bateau ou en voiture.
Autres Activités: Location de bateaux, arcades pour enfants, karts, tours du lac