Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%.
Excellent place. We loved it.
It was exactly as we expected, and what we were looking for our vacations. Of course, I know that everyone has different expectations, so here are some information that may be helpful for some:
1) Yes, a pedal boat for two, and a canoe for two. Basically, the most important feature we were looking for this time. This is a big lake with many places to go. Some motor boats are in the open spaces, but it is not an issue at all. And the lake is even quieter during weekdays. We spent a lot of time in the lake. Wonderful!
2) Three bedrooms with two queens and two twins, and closets full of space. We are four but we love to have space. But six would have stayed very comfortable. And even eight with the futon.
3) As it is advertised, it does not have washing/dryer machines ... but with a Laundromat at 5 minutes driving, it is not an issue at all. Actually, we avoided the bothering sound of those machines working inside this quite place.
4) Center Harbor is a very small place and is 5 minutes from there, but it has everything one may need. Otherwise, Meredith is 15 minutes from the place, and has more options.
5) I read that some concerned about other houses around ... ok, this is not the summit of Mount Everest. But it is not a problem at all .... unless one wants to be in the summit of Mount Everest. Besides, we realized that not every house was occupied, and almost no house was occupied during weekdays. The distance between houses is more than acceptable, and is like in the rest of the lake shore.
6) No cable but you may bring your Netflix, Roku, Amazon Prime, etc. account info, and you are ready to go .... still, I wonder who wants to use the TV there ....
7) A lot of places to be inside the house, all comfortable, for all tastes.
Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm very happy you enjoyed your vacation. One comment I need to correct is that we do offer Spectrum expanded cable service for our guests. I apologize for not being more specific in my instructions.
That is one oversight I will correct.
Relaxing well-equipped cottage
Had a wonderful week at this relaxing, well-equipped cottage on Lake Winnipisaukee. On a quiet cove off of Salmon Meadow Cove, which itself is quiet and a wake-free area of the lake. The kitchen was particularly well-equipped , which suited us as we like to cook. Loved the dishwasher! Swimming off the beach was great, fishing off the dock or from a kayak was rewarding. The yellow canoe was comfortable and fun. Very close to shopping in Centre Harbor and not far from Meredith if Centre Harbor doesn't have everything you want. Also close to Moulton Farms for fresh NH produce. Lots to do in the area if relaxing by the water doesn't suit, hiking to Mt. Chocorua or up to Franconia Notch, paddling on Squam Lake out to Moon Island. We went over to L.L. Bean in Freeport on a wet day and also took in the restaurant scene in Portland. Wi-fi worked great. One suggestion, would have liked an outdoor picnic table down by the lake .
Another great week
This home on the cove is such a great little secret that I really don’t want to share it! But I will. This home has everything you need even it it rains a little bit. From the screened in porch to the great beach and dock at the bottom of the deck. Good luck getting your kids out of the water. Plenty of sun and beautiful sunsets in the bay. Did I mention that the best ice cream is a short ride away by boat or car to Center Harbor.
Our hosts were outstanding and very accommodating. Thank you again for letting us share your home for a week.
Perfect Lake Vacation!
If you are looking for a great Winnipesaukee vacation this is it! Perfect spot if you have kids. The option to walk out the back door and have a sandy beach to relax on is second to none. No packing up the car and kids and having to leave only to find out the kids are done with the beach. At the end of the day just walk back up the stairs and you are home! Despite previous reviews this house gets PLENTY of sun. If you have a boat, bring it! The dock is in very good shape and held my 21' bowrider no problem, even through some good wind and thunderstorms. Center Harbor launch ramp is 5 minutes down the road. Quiet, secluded cove makes for the best days at the lake. With less than a 20 minute ride to Meredith for restaurants and activities this house is awesome! Thanks Bernie! We had an awesome week!
Comfortable waterfront home with perfect sandy beach!
We had a great week at this comfortable waterfront home! House is spacious and we loved the large screened in porch for dinner and nighttime games! The large dock was great for the kids to fish from. The sandy beach was perfect for the whole family and the built-in umbrellas are a nice touch. A little shade in the morning opens up to hours of sunshine throughout the afternoon. Nice quiet cove is relaxing and enjoyable for a canoe ride. S’mores in the outdoor chimenea were always a fun end to the day too. We would love to go back!
Nice spot, very little sun
This house is nice, has a great screen porch, and it is in a lovely location. The water is nice for swimming and boating, and lovely view from the deck. It has everything you need for a very comfortable week with 6 people. The big drawback is that there isn't any sun on the beach until almost 3 p.m. We happened to have kind of a cool week, and would have really appreciated some sunshine. Also, the big pines drip sap all over the deck, furniture and anything else you leave outside. Taking down the big pines would make this a much better experience. If you don't care about sun, go for it!
Moultonborough est une petite communauté de villégiature niché au cœur des magnifiques lacs et région montagneuse du centre du New Hampshire. Lac Winnipesaukee est un cristal clair, alimenté au printemps glacier lac entouré de la gamme Ossipee Montagne au nord et la gamme Belnap Montagne au Sud avec des centaines d'îles et six belles villes portuaires qui sont accessibles que par bateau ou en voiture.
Autres Activités: Location de bateaux, enfants arcades, Go-Karts, visites du lac