Villa unique de 4 chambres, grande accessibilité aux attractions avec une vue imprenable
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, français, grec
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%.
Beautiful Modern Villa
Kokkino Chorio The Villa we had was a beautiful modern exquisitely decorated home. The pool and views from the house and pool are great. The pool and deck chairs rival those of any 5 star boutique hotel but private! The images on the website do not do this specific property justice. It is much bigger than it seems in the images.
Our group consisted of three couples. So we only used three of the four bedrooms. The kitchen is big and pretty well appointed for a rental and the living room is comfortable with every modern amenity. A large TV with satellite, Apple TV and they even provided a charged Bluetooth speaker. The internet service is a bit slow but that is to be expected compared to U.S. standards. There is a new gas grill on the deck and a large outdoor table and chairs.
We did have a issue with the air conditioning. The A/C system is high tech and a card in the system went bad. Irini offered to move us to another unit but loved the house and choose to stay. She felt really bas so she bought us dinner and gave us a discount on our stay for the inconvenience.
Apon arrival there was a basket of homemade cake, cookies, coffee pods, water, olive oil, fresh lemonade and a few other items which I don't recall. She also left us two frozen pizzas which was great as we arrived very late due to an issue with our rental car.
Irini wasn't able to meet us upon arrival as we arrived over two hours late and she had a family emergency. She did offer to have the caretaker meet us at the local supermarket and escort us to the property, as we were concerned about locating the property for the first time in the dark. We were however able to find it with her help on the cell phone.
The villa remote, a few minutes from a small town with a couple of shops and Tavernas and about a ten minute drive to a cute little beach town. You will need a car if you rent this property as it is close to a twenty minute drive from the highway. That said, we didn't see or hear another neighbor for the entire week of our stay! We were in Greece for over three weeks Kokkino Chorio was our second week. After Athens and Santorini the quiet of the country side was refreshing. We did take some day trips but it was difficult to leave the amazing house and pool.
If you are looking for a relaxing vacation in a modern beautiful villa I highly recommend Kokkino Chorio
Awesome place. The house made our trip so comfortable, we had everything we wanted.
Our group of eight all enjoyed our stay immensely. The house was modern and had all the amenities promised. We loved the view and location for our day trips around the island of Crete. What a beautiful place. Thanks for our very memorable stay! Kim
We couldn’t fault the villa, location or service from the villa management
The property was built and decorated to a very high standard. The villa is also well located and I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in exploring the area.
Dear Mrs. Nicki,
Thank you for your time to submit a nice review and I will be really happy to see you in one of villas of Turquoise Holidays in the future!
Greek hospitality along with elegant living!
Our small holiday break was impressive at all aspects! Very hospitable and helpful people. Thank you Antonis, Olga and Jon for being so helpful during our stay! Very clean house, fully equipped with everything offering full of privacy and great views over the sea and the Mountains and amazing pool! The village of Kokkino Chorio is so beautiful and we realized that some people from England have their own home there. In the center of the village in walking distance, there is a Greek tavern serves traditional dishes and also there is a shop for the essentials, if you don't want to go faraway. Really it is an amazing place and near to Chania, with beautiful beaches nearby, like Almyrida and the secret small beach of Koutalas.
Wonderful week at Natassa's Villas!
Great location! Villa is amazing! Pool is wonderful!
We stayed one week in this amazing villa in Kokkino Chorio. You can feel the love in it! The agent from Turquoise was very professional, while Natassa was a great host, both eager to their job! Breathtaking views from the top floor open air hot tub overlooking the Souda Bay. Luxury, elegance, quietness, top quality linen and comfortable beds, modern bathrooms, fully-equipped, abundance in technology, great concierge service, hospitality, cleanliness, assistance in car rental with special arrangements and overall great location with lot of beaches and several amenities and sightseeing around. We went to Koutalas beach, an isolated and beautiful beach, our private beach at the time of travel, as also walked around the village, and visited many picturesque villages in the general area, like Plaka and Kalyves. Chania town is not faraway, half an hour by car.
What more could you ask for? We enjoyed a lot and want to come back again! Thank you all!
Dear Mr. Mary,
On behalf of Turquoise Holidays we thank you so much for your kind words! Very motivating to us! Hope to see again in one of our villas!
We have returned from our holidays in Crete and we are so happy that we finally chose this villa! It was impressive at all! Very stylish, bright, clean, comfortable with unbeatable views. It is for sure the best place if you are looking for quiet and tranquility. In a walking distance there are some places to eat, and a shop for essentials. Chania town is very beautiful and as we had a car it was easy for us to discover many places in the area of Apokoronas and go twice to Chania and the old town! We enjoyed very much and thank you all being involved to make our stay unforgettable!
Thank you very much mrs. Eve for your kind words! We are hoping to see you some time in the future again in one our villas!
Plages à proximité:
• Koutalas (1. 5 km): Isolé et plage préservée, près du bord du Cap Drepano avec des formations de cavernes intéressantes, comme le 'Eléphants' Cave '. Assurez-vous que vous avez toutes les nécessités, comme l'ombre, la nourriture et l'eau. Pour arriver ici, vous devez suivre la route menant au nord du village Kokkino à l'Drepano Cap puis suivez la route de Faros. Environ 700m plus au nord, vous verrez le signe de Koutalas. De là, un très bon chemin de terre mène directement sur la plage.
• la plage d'Almirida (3km): Deux plages de sable séparées par une péninsule rocheuse. La plus grande dispose de bonnes installations (chaises longues, des activités sportives de la mer, des restaurants de poissons, cafés) et les eaux peu profondes transparentes. Idéal pour les familles ou les demandeurs de la foule.
• plage de Kalives (6km): chaises longues et plage de sable, des restaurants, ne sont pas exposés au vent, beach volley
• Kiani Akti ou Blue Beach (1km après Kalyves): Longue plage tranquille avec chaises longues et petites cantines de boissons et de collations. Dans le milieu de la plage est la sortie de la rivière Kiliaris, transfert d'eau à partir du haut des Montagnes Blanches - amoureux de l'eau chaude, méfiez-vous!
• Kera (5km): Plage de sable entre Almirida Kalives et qui est formée à l'extrémité d'une colline verdoyante. Comme il n'a pas été organisé, il est idéal pour les visiteurs qui préfèrent des sites moins fréquentés. Proche de la plage est l'église de Panagia Kera, une pittoresque chapelle du 19ème siècle qui a été construit sur le site d'un ancien monastère. Suivez la route pavée de béton entre Almirida Kalives et menant à la plage après 500m.
• Ombrogialos (8 km): petite baie rocheuse aux eaux profondes vert et bleu entre Paleloni et Kefalas. En fait, il se compose d'un dock, utilisé pour la plongée et les bains de soleil. La mer autour de la Ombrogialos est idéal pour la plongée et la planche à voile. Au-dessus de la station d'accueil est une taverne de poisson, populaire pour les plongeurs de la mer. Vous pouvez acess la plage en voiture par la route goudronnée qui part de Paleloni. Contactez-nous pour plus d'informations sur la plongée sous leçons.
• 1. 5km de la plage la plus proche (Koutalas beach), 3km de la plage Almyrida
• 1. 5 à Plaka (restaurants, supérette, quincaillerie, station d'essence)
• 300m du centre du village et des commodités les plus proches (supérette, taverne)
• 3 km d'Almyrida (supermarché, distributeur automatique de billets, pharmacie, boucherie, leçons de plongée, sports nautiques et restaurants de poissons / cafés)
• 6 km de Kalyves (bureau de poste, banque, pharmacie, grand supermarché, boucherie, location de voiture, station-service, église)
• 9km à Vamos (clinique d'urgence 24 heures)
• 18 km du lac de Kournas et la plage de sable de Georgioupoli, qui s'étend sur 9 km