VILLA MQ-540-5 chambres 4 salles de bains-2 salons avec cheminée-2 cuisines équipées
Particulier / consommateur
Simona e Stefano
- anglais, espagnol, italien
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
A fantastic household in beautiful Umbria
A house that had most things. The outside with a magical porch, a well sized pool and a smashingly beautiful view can only be seen as a five star. The inside had most things you can ask for even a cosy SPA and small gym, but no AC and the logistic need with two kitchens as well as none working dishwasher, takes down the overall impression a bit.
Overall a fantastic stay and very friendly hosts.
Family Umbria Stay
The property was as stated on the HomeAway site. My wife and I stayed with our two grown daughters and their husbands, plus our 14 year old grandson. We found the location and view to be excellent. It is located about a mile up the hill in a rural setting , which was very quiet. Italy was having a heat wave when we were there, so the pool became an absolute pleasure every afternoon and early evening. Stefano was very responsive to our needs and requests. The drip coffee maker quit working and he delivered a brand new one that afternoon. The airconditioned upstairs master bedroom was a delight. Downstairs stayed relatively cool based upon the unusally hot weather Italy was experiencing. The outside deck, overlooking the pool, was our family gathering spot when we weren't at the pool. We only cooked at the villa two nights because of the heat. We found a wonderful family run resturant in Collazzone, named Al Leone, which was wonderful. Overall experience was great and I recomend it to anyone, especially families.
Casale in ottima posizione per visitare Todi, Perugia e altri luoghi dell'Umbria.
Proprietari molto cortesi e disponibili.
La casa era pulita e attrezzata di tutto, molto comoda la presenza del termocamino (oltre al camino tradizionale).
Unica pecca l'idromassaggio che non funzionava.
A nice place
We were 10 adults and had a perfect stay at this villa except some minor issues.
+ photos give a realistic impression of nearly everything - you get what you see
+ terrace is huge and has enough place for 10 adults to have a dinner and relax
+ pool area is gorgeos
+ big car port
+ several possibilities for cooking
+ table tennis table was at a good quality level
+ area with sauna, jacuzzi and shower is well sized
+ extremely calm and helpful hosts
+ the view is fantastic (southern slope of the hill so you have the sun the whole day with nice sunsets)
+ quite private (there is one neighbour house from which it is possible to overview like everything but we saw the neigbours just like two times in 10 days)
+ big outside gas grill (but it looked like it wasn't cleaned for a while)
+ fast WIFI at least upstairs, but there was no repeater downstairs so there it was weaker
- possibilites for cooling are limited (one standard fridge and a weaker small one upstairs), so it was a kind of logistic work we had to do to get a supply of cool drinks.
- there's only one remote for the gate
- there's no electrical outlet at the terrace (and no extension cable)
- all chair cushions for the outside furnitures have had their days (which is quite subjective of course)
- jacuzzi was broken (the heating did not work) and it wasn't possible to change the broken module during our stay
- main TV was broken
- dishwasher was clogged so it did not clean anything until we cleaned it's jet elements
* some useful tools such as a cool box, some pool mattress would be nice to have
* the small toilet room has no toilet seat (not that comfortable)
* all places aren't well connected. One has to walk "a lot" (of course it's very subjective) to get from one place to another. For instance, the pool area has no staircase to the terrace - if you don't want to choose the sporty way you have to go around the house to get inside
* there are two stereo music boxes
Fantastiskt hus med pool o ljuvlig utsikt! Med bil nära till många fina utflyktsmål!!
Fantastiskt hus med pool o ljuvlig utsikt!! Med bil nära till fina utflyktsmål såsom vingårdar o vackra gamla städer!
Absolutely fabulous!!! Could not fault the house in anyway! It was exactly as photos showed!
We were 4 couples that stayed at Stefano and Simona’s house . The perfect house with ample room for everyone and 5 real sized bedrooms and 3 real sized bathrooms. Nicely situated to explore the Umbrian countryside and towns such as Orvieto Assisi Spoleto Spello Todi Perugia and many more all no more than 40min drive away . Stefano and Simona could NOT have been more helpful . A definite 10 !!!
Silvano from Australia
Situé près de la ville médiévale de Todi, non loin de la E45 vous pouvez atteindre les endroits suivants: Perugia à 30 minutes, 45 Assise, Spoleto en une heure et trente minutes, Orvieto en 30 minutes. Toujours en 30 minutes, vous pouvez rejoindre l'autoroute A1 qui vous permet d'obtenir à Florence.
Vous pouvez rejoindre Residenza Piedicolle avec l'autoroute A1 sortie Orte, puis prendre la E45 Perugia-Cesena et sortir à Pantalla.
Todi 5 KM - Orvieto 42 km - 42 km Perugia - Spoleto 40 km - 55 km Assise - Lac de Bolsena 60 km - 75 km Gubbio - Chianciano Terme 85 KM - Lac Trasimène 86 km - 87 km Cortona
Services et commerces
Piedicolle 1 km
Marsciano 2 km
Todi 5 km