Maison, 4 chambres à coucher, 4 bains, 1 salle d'eau, pour 12 personnes
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, français, allemand, espagnol, portugais, italien
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
The home needs a lot love put into !
The location & the views are the best things about this house. Before I list the things that are not so great, I have to first say the management/maintenance people were very accommodating and tried their best to make things right. Unfortunately for them, our experience wasn’t a good one. I’m not sure the blame falls squarely on their shoulders as we learned (after checking in) that the property had very recently been acquired by a different company, so who really knows where the blame should be placed. The house was in the middle of being “updated” as we realized by the paint cans left on the porch. A few other issues were as follows:<br />
0. The house was almost empty of decorations (not a deal breaker, but when you’re spending 7 nights in someplace besides home, it’s nice if the place feels homey. And compared to the other places we’ve stayed, this house felt impersonal & sterile.) <br />
0. Extremely inadequate furniture & bedroom storage. We had approximately 5 hangers in each closet, and 2 of the “master” bedrooms had no other clothes storage; dresser, shelves, hooks, etc. <br />
0. Kitchen was poorly supplied. No spices, which were specifically noted on the listing, terrible pots & pans, no sponges, scrubbers or anything to wash dishes with. <br />
0. ZERO patio furniture. There are 4 decks on this house & not one had any furniture. <br />
0. The doors on most of the bathrooms don’t fully close & can’t be locked. <br />
0. No hooks of any kind anywhere in the house. (Bathing suits, swim trunks, towels?) <br />
0. There were 2 lamps in the entire house (again, not a deal breaker, but it’s nice to be able to lie in bed & read after a day at the beach.) <br />
0. No grill. <br />
Overall, these issues didn’t ruin our trip, but they certainly need to be addressed, especially considering what guests pay to stay here. Many people fly to their destinations so bringing pots & pans & spices & dishrags & dressers probably aren’t on their radar. As I said above, the contact people did their best to rectify these issues; they brought several kitchen items, patio furniture, their own personal grill, explained that the house was in the middle of being updated, etc. I appreciate those things very much. Unfortunately, we aren’t likely to stay at one of these properties again because it appears they have more properties than they can adequately manage.
I highly recommend this property. We traveled with a few families and the layout is perfect. The view is amazing, much better than the other homes on this stretch, this is the only house that has a one story structure in front of it, so you have a perfect view from both balconies. The pool is VERY close and the beach access is very easy to get to. There is a garage so parking is no issue. It is very beautifully decorated and comfortably furnished. The only reason I wouldn't give the 5th star is that they could update the linens and the mattresses (they were very clean, just maybe not the most comfortable). We loved it, we will go back.
May 2017 Stay
This property has a great direct view of the ocean and has a large open living area that is great for kids and overlooks the ocean. The property is a bit aged and could use some attention to deferred maintenance and some needed capital expenditures. We have stayed here twice now and really like the location (very very close to the beach access); however, there are things that need attention to make the stay more pleasant and for us to consider staying here again (i.e. several light bulbs were out, ice maker doesn't shut off off so ice continues to make and spill over into the freezer, broken blinds, etc). A few examples of deferred maintenance are the garage door broke while we were there, which was promptly fixed, the toaster didn't work, which was replaced when we pointed it out, one of the living room windows is broken so it can't fully shut (howls with the wind due to the partially opened space, no rain comes
in though), etc.
Lovely Beach Home
My family really enjoyed our stay at this house. It was very clean and well stocked which was excellent. The views of the gulf were amazing also, we loved sitting on the porch in the morning drinking coffee and being able to see the water was perfect. The bunks were great for our boys and the 2 twin bed room was great for my girls. The kitchen and living room is so spacious it is great for a big family to spend time together without everyone being cramped. The short walk to the beach made this house 100 times better. We will be back to stay at this lovely property again.