Particulier / consommateur
- anglais, français, espagnol
A propos de Laurent LEGUIDE
Année d’acquisition : 2012
Pourquoi Laurent LEGUIDE a choisi Lac de la Haute-S没re
Nous sommes tombés amoureux de cette région calme et vallonnée
Les points forts de cette location
Proche de Pommerloch et de Bastogne, verdure, calme et sécurité
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Adaptée aux enfants
Occupants maximums:8 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 8 adultes)
Arrivée entre 15h et 21h maximum.
Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %. Les réservations annulées au moins 7 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50 %.
Comfortable with room for improvement
Our stay at the house was nice and quiet and with four bedrooms and three bathrooms you’re never in each other’s way. The large living area/kitchen is very comfortable and offers a nice view of the back garden, some meadows and even a little patch of forest. The newer part of the house is very nice, while the original part could be considered more basic. Rachel the housekeeping manager went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed our stay and was more than happy to help us in any way she could. She even brought us an extra space heater so that our parents were able to keep their bedroom warm and we even used it to prevent the living area from becoming chilly.
However, there were a few downsides:
- There is only one (double) bedroom on the main floor, the other three bedrooms require you to climb a flight of steep and narrow stairs. This might be a problem for people with somewhat limited mobility and makes the house almost impossible to enjoy for wheelchair users.
- The downstairs bedroom and the main living area/kitchen had no central heating; the living area does have two woodburning stoves, but having to get up early to light a fire and wait for the enormous room to get warm and/or doing the same in the evening after you’ve been away all day might not be everyone’s idea of fun or comfort (I know it isn’t mine).
- One of the upstairs bedrooms has ample wardrobe space; the other bedrooms (3) however have none at all, so it is impossible to hang shirts, pants and blouses.
- There is a large TV in the living room and two more in two of the bedrooms, but there are only a handful of French stations available, so unless you speak French you will not get much use out of it. Not even the local channels are available. All in all an enjoyable experience with some room for improvements. Not Rachel though, she is great just the way she is! We found it strange that for a house that is advertised for up to 8 persons, there are only 4 real dining room chairs. There are folding chairs to complement these, but to us it seemed rather odd. Outside, the terrace table only has 6 chairs. All in all an enjoyable experience with some room for improvements. Not Rachel though, she is great just the way she is!
Perfect location for exploring Luxembourg and surrounding countries
We had a very enjoyable week in this wonderfully well equipped house.
The rooms were spacious and comfortable.
The house is very close to the Belgian border and around a 50 min drive from the capital. You can also be in France and Germany in around an hour.
I would highly recommend this house to all.
Many thanks Laurent
Nice location from which to explore Luxembourg and Eastern Belgium. Very roomy house for us with 5 people. Could have easily fit more. Well-appointed kitchen and overall very comfortable.
We rented the house as a gathering space for our family reunion and it worked out very well. Lots of room in a quiet, quaint setting.
The property manager was very responsive to our needs and questions.
Ein großes Haus mit viel Charme und Charakter
Es war ein toller Aufenthalt mit Freunden und Familie in diesem liebevoll eingerichteten Haus. Viel Raum, wunderbare ländliche Luft, Ruhe, Sternenhimmel. Was will man mehr? Wir würden sehr gerne wieder kommen.
really we had a nice stay The place was a qualified to be a 5 stars
also the owner was helpful and answer our question
Also he gave us a recommendation to visit a nice place that was a river trip .
I wish to be there again
thanks a lot