Appartement, 2 chambres, 2 bains, (4 personnes)
Particulier / consommateur
Lauren and Fernando Negre
- anglais, espagnol, russe
Salle(s) de bain
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:21
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50 %.
Great Location in Classic Bldg.
• Great location.
• There is an elevator for the initial lugging of luggage up to the second floor.
• The apartment has been renovated with a new kitchen and bathrooms.
• There is an old world feel to the apartment,.
• A major plus, is the kitchen has a washer and dryer.
• The heat,hot water and water pressure were excellent.
• Great WIFI internet connection.
• The service was very good and responsive.
• The 2 B/R, 2/Bath has quirky floor plan.
• TVs didn’t have any English speaking stations. It would have been nice to have at least CNN or BBC World.
• The old world charm can also be read as dark. Fortunately, the windows are large and let in a lot of light.
• There is a paucity of dresser space in the MBR.
• The master bathroom has a tub/shower combo that is a bit awkward.
Never rent a hotel room again! Perfect for snoring couple - plus each gets own bathroom!
We loved the Principito! Clean, comfortable, beautiful apartment - just as pictured - high ceilings, lots of windows, amazing tile floors, the architectural details really added to the ambiance. Totally modern kitchen and baths. (Could've used a shower curtain around tub, non-slip mat in shower, and a couple extra sets of towels, but washer/dryer saved the day.) Easy walk to Sagrada Familia, cafes, markets, with close-by bus, subway, and taxi stops to take you everywhere else. Prompt and courteous communications with owner and greeter. Would definitely stay here again should we be lucky enough to ever return to beautiful Barcelona! Thank you!
Beautiful building and very good location
All arrangements were done very professionally. When arrived, a designated person came to the apartment shortly after we were in. She went over all issues and concerns carefully and was very responsive to our inquiries. The building is very nice and the apartment as well. The furniture is in good condition and all other amenities are accommodating. The reason I took a point away is just because when sleeping on the mattress in master bedroom one would sink into the mattress rather deep. Maybe this issue has been already noted and addressed but if not, I would suggest the owner/management to take my suggestion/comment to hear and replace the mattress.
My wife, my two daughters loved the apartment's location and the easy access to a lovely fresh market just down minutes away - nearby there are a number of very good restaurants for any occasion. Excellent location: La Rambla in walking distance (15 minutes)... So, we loved our stay in this apartment and would certainly stay here again if we should plan to return to Barcelona.