4 chambres, 2 salles de bain au coeur du centre-ville de GH
Particulier / consommateur
- anglais, allemand
Salle(s) de bain
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:25
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %.
Runabout Resort for Friendsgiving
We decided to enjoy a "friendsgiving" in Grand Haven and chose the Runabout Resort for the accommodation of 2 families, its proximity to downtown, the beach, and the backyard for the kids. It surpassed all expectations! The kids thoroughly enjoyed the backyard with firepit. The adults appreciated the comfortable beds, ample dining area and cute kitchen (well stocked with all appliances and complimentary coffee/smores!). The living room was stocked with games, which is how we spent most of our time (cooking and playing games). Our families walked to downtown to shop and back easily, even in the cold. The kids are already asking when we can go back to the house. I think we will try to book this house, or a similar house, in late spring or late summer to enjoy swimming at Grand Haven beach! Thank you for the wonderful house to make memories.
The house was a perfect stay for my siblings and I. Any amentity you could need Britta provides! Perfect location close to downtown. Would definitely stay here again
Perfect place to stay- super clean and attractive home. Location is great for walking! Would definitely rent from them again!
The house was great. The remodeled kitchen was well stocked with spices, coffee, tea, and condiments in the fridge. There were some paper plates, saran wrap, siplock bags and foil for us to use. There were plenty of towels for all 8 of us, plus beach towels to use too. All the mattresses all felt fine to us. We enjoyed the firepit in the yard and the front porch was a favorite of the family. The location was good for us. We walked downtown, which was a few blocks from the house, rode our bikes, and visited our relatives. We will be back again.
Charming & Clean!
This property is very well managed by Britta. She is very attentive and responsive to make sure your stay is more than just a rental. She makes it feel like a 5 star hotel. There is everything you would need to be comfortable and then some! The details such as s’mores ingredients and outdoor games/bikes demonstrate all of the thought she has put into this property. The bathrooms and kitchen are beautifully updated. The bedrooms are great sizes and beds are comfy! The location is just a 4-5 minute walk to Washington where all of the shops and restaurants are. The front porch is so cozy with a swing and great lighting. Britta was so kind to even mail us a beloved blanket that was left behind. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back. Thank you Britta!
A most beautiful place to stay
This was our second time staying at this property because of how wonderful it was as a home away from home. The place is very clean and comfortable. Britta makes sure you have every amenities you need and more. Everything from shampoo to condiments from beach gear to bikes. We hardly have to bring anything and that is super helpful. We absolutely love this property!! I really enjoyed my morning coffee on the porch and my bike rides into town. Thank you for everything Britta!!
CALENDRIER DES ÉVÉNEMENTS DE LA RÉGION DE GRAND HAVEN 2019
- 1/18 Vin à propos de l'hiver
• 5/24 - 5/27 week-end du Memorial Day
• 5/25 Début de la course estivale
• 6/06 Marché fermier de Grand Haven
• 6/01 Salon nautique Spring Lake Antique & Classic
• 6/08 - 6/09 Fête de la Lune aux Fraises
• 6/10 - 6/15 Festival du patrimoine de Spring Lake
• 6/28 - 6/30 Soccer dans le sable
• 6/28 - 6/29 Festival d'art de Grand Haven
• 7/04 Semaine du 4 juillet / Feu d’artifice
• 7/12 - 7/13 Vault Grand Haven Beach
• 7/26 - 8/03 Festival de la garde côtière de Grand Haven
• 7/28 Salon de la croisière en voiture
• 8/05 - 8/09 Festival des pirates du Michigan
• 8/10 Concours de sculptures sur sable de Grand Haven
• 8/16 ventes de trottoirs Grand Haven
• 8/17 Art au bord de la rivière
• 9/13 - 9/14 Festival du saumon Grand Haven
• 9/21 Marathon, demi-marathon et 5 km de l'Oktoberfest
• 9/27 - 10/8 Grand Haven Art Walk
• 10/31 astuces ou traitements du centre-ville
• 12/07 Grand Haven Jingle Bell Parade
• 12/31 Grand Haven NYE Ball Drop & Feux d'artifice