Ample et calme chalet à seulement 2 km de Puerto Pollensa et la mer
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
- Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % si vous annulez au moins 14 jours avant l’arrivée.
- Remboursement à hauteur de 50 % (frais de service exclus) si vous annulez au moins 7 jours avant l’arrivée.
- Aucun remboursement si vous annulez moins de 7 jours avant l’arrivée.
Dommages et frais accessoires
Vous pourrez être tenu responsable en cas de dommages causés à la location de vacances durant votre séjour.
Adaptée aux enfants
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Fumeurs acceptés - Only Outside the houseOnly Outside the house
Occupants maximums: 10
- Even if it is less than 14 days, If cancellation is due to COVID19 restrictions, we will reimburse the whole amount of money we receive from VRBO
Mesures d’hygiène et désinfection
Au moins 3 jours de non disponibilité entre les séjours
Location nettoyée avec du désinfectant
Mesures d’hygiène et désinfection
Très bon séjour
Nous avons passé une superbe semaine chez margalida! La maison est grande, agréable et propre. L’accueil et la souplesse de nos hôtes ont été un vrai plus. Merci beaucoup!
Très belle maison
Malgré 1 semaine de pluie nous avons passé de très bonnes vacances dans cette magnifique villa pleine de charme et très spacieuse. Malheureusement nius n'avons pas pu profiter de l'extérieur qui etait lui auussi magnifique.
Excellent great villa in a beautifull area
Schöne Finca in Ländlicher Gegend.
Die Finca ist sehr schön, und war sauber. Allerdings gab es viele Ameisen in der Küche und Mücken überall. Der Außenbereich ist sehr schön Angelegt und der Pool hat eine Schöne Größe .
Okay but wouldn't stay there again
Overall a well built villa with plenty of room. We have rented lots of villas so have realistic expectations for what should be included. This villa cost more than others rented but was worse that all the others. The issues we found were:
1.Infections from pool - the pool was not clean enough when we arrived, the first time I got into the water I was concerned, and unfortunately was proved right - subsequently nearly every person developed ear infections. There were 4 adults and 6 children. A few of the children were really struggling with the pain, so we tried to keep them out of the pool.
2. Cuts from pool - the pool has many small tiles that have broken off and have been left in the bottom of the pool. These have broken into small pieces over time, with sharp edges. Again, all the children cut their feet on then as did nearly all the adults. One has a deep wound that we considered taking them to hospital to treat. I resorting to trying to sweep the base of the pool to get the worst bits up, there were loads of them. This pool needs draining and properly repairing, at present it should not be used.
3. Big ant problem - they were everywhere, usually there is a problem if you leave food out. But they were appearing in many of the rooms. We would clean the kitchen worktops down, ensure all the dishes were away and bins covered and still they were crawling over the worktops. One of the children wouldn’t sleep in their bedroom, because there were trails of them in their bed and all over their pillow, again they hadn’t had food in there. They way the property has been built I believe has left many entry gaps for them to come in. As a guest you cannot fix this, even with loads of ant spray!
4. Air conditioning limited – there is only air conditioning in the bedrooms, and it is restricted to 8pm – 8am. This made getting ready to go out in the evening really unpleasant. We did raise this with them, but they reluctantly changed it to 6pm – 6am, I am sure they will change it back. There is not air conditioning in the living room, dining room or kitchen, the property really heats up and it is far to hot to sit in the living room in the evening, we all really struggled. We would not have booked the villa if we have realised. We paid a significant amount of money to hire this villa, to restrict the air con and for it to not be in the living room was in our opinion penny pinching and short-sighted. It also was not listed in the property details.
5. Poorly equ
We are really sorry to hear these kind of comments from our guests. It is the first time somebody pronounces in that way in the more than 15 years we rent our house. In reference to the infections on the pool and the cuts, the guests never complained about it at all during their stay, and we consider it really slanderous. In reference to the ants, it is true that the first two days there was a problem but it was mainly due to the fact that the guests had the floor of many rooms full of small crumbs and pieces of cookies and candies (we guess it was the children) and the ants were attracted to food (we are in the middle of the countryside); we put soft poison for the ants (due to the children we could not put stronger poison) and we beg the guests to avoid leaving small pieces of cookies and candies on the floor. That was enough to get rid of the problem of the ants, and when we ask about it two days later they told us the problem has been completely solved. Furthermore, during the following days the guests were at the house, we asked them, as we do with all our guests, about if all is fine or if they need some help: the guests told us that they were very pleased and happy to stay at the house (we can provide to anybody interested the mails we crossed with them during their stay where they say that after the problem with the ants all was really nice); on no circumstances they have complained about infections or things like that. We are sorry if they were annoyed on the first day with the problem of the ants but we are in the middle of nature and we solved it as soon as we had first notice about the problem. Again we would like to point that the problem with the ants was mainly induced by the small pieces of food left on the floor, and no body so far has complained about ants. In reference to the air conditioning, it is explained in the web page the rules we have for it, and if a guest wants to have air conditioning the whole day, it is possible but then an additional small fee per week has to be paid in order to cover the extra electric power cost to prevent a misuse: in the past we have found a misuse of it by having air conditioning at full power and leave all windows and doors open. Nonetheless, if among our guests there are little babies, or some elder people that may be more in need of it, we have always waived that fee. In fact, Stephen asked us if we could extend it two hours more per day, and we did it without charging them anything extra. In the end, our aim is always that the guests have the best possible experience with us and they want to come back and recommend us to other people, as many guest has done through the comments in homeaway. We are really sorry that we have not managed to do it this time, we are always committed with our guests.
La municipalité de Pollença offre aux touristes une combinaison de la mer et la montagne difficile à égaler. Il est idéal pour ceux qui veulent se détendre et profiter de la nature. Il est également idéal pour ceux qui se intéressent au cyclisme. La ville de Pollença se trouve à seulement six kilomètres des plages de Puerto, et se trouve dans la Sierra de Tramuntana, au milieu de beaux paysages. Pollença est un village plein de traditions et festivités comme les processions de la Semaine Sainte Calvaire, les Maures et les chrétiens et "La Patrona" (du 27 Juillet au Aug 2). Chaque dimanche matin il ya un beau marché à la Plaza Mayor. En plus de plusieurs galeries d'art, des attractions culturelles de la ville pendant l'été est très abondante, en soulignant le célèbre festival de musique Pollença, où chaque semaine pendant les mois d'été servant certains orchestre, bande ou soliste de renommée internationale.
Particulier / consommateur
- anglais, français, allemand, espagnol